Email & MSN

ali

Please can I suggest to our younger memebers that you don't put your email or msn address on the open forum. Instead you can send (or get your mum or dad to send) a personal message to someone with that information.

In the interest of trying to keep our younger members safe and aware of internet safety please ask them not to post email/msn addresses on the open forum

Ali

Guest andylane

Just relised what my little cherub has been doing so it will stop now and pm ing will begin.

Nice one Ali good advice

Guest kelly

great advice ali, my little ones dont come on here but we want to keep all our younger members safe and well dont we

It was actually my daughter who pointed it out. They've had a talk from the police about internet safety, not giving out addresse etc., so thought I would pass on her sensible advise

Ali

Guest andylane

Sensible daughter you have there - mine well head full of cuckoos at the moment 10yrs old and as flighty as can be. The boy (one who is given his email out) is testing me on how far he can push - if you know what i mean ( i tilt easily) haha

cheers

rhemi the idea is you DONT post your adresses on a forum like this as anyone can be reading even people you dont and wont want to know,it can lead to all sorts of problems ,,please be careful and mention this post to your mum so she can have a read.

Cal x

Guest BOO

cal... thanks so much i have just seen what my little hum bug has just done,shes had a firm talking to,and i guess she just dont see the harm, all has been explained to her now .BIG THANKS AGAIN

Guest BOO

hello ali,and every one else,i am sorry,and i am sorry to my mum,i gave my msn details out because i saw that some one else had done it.from rhemi xx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi Ali. Good idea and thank you to both you and Cal. My daughter signs in under me but if you do see her giving out any personal details, please remove them too. Think she is sensible, but its easy to forget.

Nicki

Hi Nicki,

Cal and I do try to look through the young ones posts, the whole 'moving to the other side of the world' experience hasn't been as bad as my 12 year old daughter thought it would be - turns out she quite likes it here and hasn't regretted "leaving her whole life behind"!

Ali

• 2 months later...
Guest afiyafifi

:policeman:Great advice , i had to inform police a couple of weeks ago about some messages my daughter was receiving from some one in her school the message were disgusting , The police were great and got it sorted . karen x

Guest afiyafifi
That's awful Karen - hope your daughter is feeling ok after the messages. Great that the police were good too was it another school child or someone who'd just got her address?

Ali

hi Ali , it was another school child when she showed me i was utterly disgusted. thanks 4 replyin . lucky she is moving to new school other one closed down . karen

I think girls can be the worst - whilst I hoped Alex would settle here in Aus I was relieved when she did so quickly - you know what 11 -12 year old girls can be like. Glad she's moving schools and hopefully you'll be in Oz soon

Ali

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Can i do a reminder to all the young ones to not put your contact details on the open forum. Another web site had had to close it's youngsters threads for 'legal reasons' Gill is trying to find out what they were. We don't want to lose ours.

Thanks Ali

• 5 months later...
Guest Bebe

hi ail you saying girls can be the werst i think you can chang your mind because this is a girl tarking to you

:arghh:morgan:arghh:

Archived