Priority Processing Groups 1-4..Where are U now?

cartertucker

Guest VickyMel

Update from Page 1

Kelly I think this thread is going to be really useful for those in Priority 1-4.

I was looking through the first page and jotting down what stage the different priorities were at and thought others might find it useful. I can see that as more people join and time passes this will become very useful - great stuff Kelly! I'd really encourage others to join as with more numbers and a wider spread of dates this will be more useful to everyone.

For full details take a look at the first page of this thread and post your details in this thread so that Kelly can add you.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/71250-priority-processing-groups-1-4-where-u-now.html

I know with the VIC SS thread due to having a number of people there it was very useful to spot potential problems in processing our applications when we fell outside the expected timelines. And saying that it looks as if the Jan Priority 4 applicant should maybe send a PLE to DIAC to check all is well and that their application got picked up re CSL after the changes?

I have made assumptions in a couple of cases that people who have been asked to get the meds and PCCs have Case Officers

Priority 1

Sept: Applicants 2, CO 1,

Priority 2

June: Applicants 1, CO 1,

July: Applicants 4, CO 2,

Aug: Applicants 1, CO 1,

Oct: Applicants 1, CO 0,

Priority 3

Sep: Applicants 1, CO 1,

Priority 4

Jan: Applicants 1, CO 0, ?? :unsure:

April: Applicants 1, CO 1,

May: Applicants 2, CO 2, Visa Granted 1

Oct: Applicants 3, CO 0,

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Update from Page 1

Kelly I think this thread is going to be really useful for those in Priority 1-4.

I was looking through the first page and jotting down what stage the different priorities were at and thought others might find it useful. I can see that as more people join and time passes this will become very useful - great stuff Kelly! I'd really encourage others to join as with more numbers and a wider spread of dates this will be more useful to everyone.

I know with the VIC SS thread due to having a number of people there it was very useful to spot potential problems in processing our applications when we fell outside the expected timelines. And saying that it looks as if the Jan Priority 4 applicant should maybe send a PLE to DIAC to check all is well and that their application got picked up re CSL after the changes?

I have made assumptions in a couple of cases that people who have been asked to get the meds and PCCs have Case Officers

Priority 1

Priority 2

July: Applicants 4, CO 4,

Sept: Applicants 1, CO 1,

Oct: Applicants 1, CO 0,

Priority 3

Sep: Applicants 1, CO 1,

Priority 4

Jan: Applicants 1, CO 0, ?? :unsure:

April: Applicants 1, CO 1,

May: Applicants 2, CO 2, Visa Granted 1

Oct: Applicants 3, CO 0,

Your a star VickyMel, however I'm one of the July P2 applicants and I'm not sure if I have a CO or not, we did our meds+pcc's in early Oct knowing that they could expire but wanting the process to go as fast as possible in case anything changes. I'm not suggesting you change the list at all, just mentioning it for everyone's info.

I'll post on here as/when anything changes.

Guest VickyMel
Your a star VickyMel, however I'm one of the July P2 applicants and I'm not sure if I have a CO or not, we did our meds+pcc's in early Oct knowing that they could expire but wanting the process to go as fast as possible in case anything changes. I'm not suggesting you change the list at all, just mentioning it for everyone's info.

I'll post on here as/when anything changes.

Thanks Freebo - shows I was not looking as well as I should be as I should know you are still waiting! I have amended the above update for others that look at it and maybe don't read your post.

Guest guest17301

Great idea Vicky. I'm one of the group 4 Sept applicants, I'd love to know who the one with a CO is though? I want one!:chatterbox:

Guest sunnyday

Looks like people are being allocated case officers pretty quickly. Will be interesting to see what the trend is regards COs when more Sept and Oct applicants join the thread

Guest guest17301

This thread is great, just looked at front page, well done Kelly hadn't realised you'd formatted it like that, really clear and shows good progress being made...there is a light at the end of the visa tunnel for us all!!

I can't believe there are only 20 people on the list and in this category of Priority Processing 1-4... there must be more people on PIO who fall into this category... we need to start cold calling people to come and join this thread, as the more people on it the better the picture will be as to how quickly they are getting through this list!!!

So if you know of anyone who should be on this list but isn't, then please let them know what a great thread Kelly has got going here!!! :wubclub:

I can't believe there are only 20 people on the list and in this category of Priority Processing 1-4... there must be more people on PIO who fall into this category... we need to start cold calling people to come and join this thread, as the more people on it the better the picture will be as to how quickly they are getting through this list!!!

So if you know of anyone who should be on this list but isn't, then please let them know what a great thread Kelly has got going here!!!

Your so right Tasha....We need to get everyone 'cold calling'!!

If anyone spots a priority 1-4 applicant, please do visit thier profile page & post something like the following:

Hello, I notice that you are lucky enough to be in priority processing section 1-4.....You may be interested in a thread that is currently running, in order to help all visa applicants to get a good idea of timescales for your specific visas.....:yes:

This is the link:

Priority Processing Groups 1-4..Where are U now?

Hope to see you there.....:wink:

Guest guest17301

I just looked on a 'rival site' lol, havent been on for months and looks like quite a few Sept CSL applicants are getting COs. I think DIAC are moving quickly here.

Guest grant6607

Happy to be added to this thread; although the whole reason I built aussie timeline was so nobody would need to go though all the work of maintaining threads like these :)

Priority 4, IT - Java, 175 CSL, June 18th Lodgement Date, No CO

Happy to be added to this thread; although the whole reason I built aussie timeline was so nobody would need to go though all the work of maintaining threads like these :)

Love your timeline....:yes:....Think its great

Please do post your link on here, for those that havent already seen it

If im honest though & I think that Tasha & Vicky may agree with me, 'we like to feel 'pro-active', in a time where it seems everything else in the visa journey is taken out of our hands....So we enjoy these threads too.....We also like to have a good old natter!!.....:chatterbox:

I like your timeline site too Grant - I've noticed quite a few June and later 175/CSL's getting C.O.'s so hopefully you will be soon too.

Hi Grant

Yes I too love your timeline site! Its fantastic and I have your link highlighted on the front page of my "QLD SS - update - where are you now" timeline thread. But like Kelly said, these threads we created gives us and everyone else on it a real feel as to when the next person is going to be dealt with and a pattern starts to emerge. Plus we can all chat about any issues or concerns that come up on the way!

Its good that you have now come and joined in too... ;O)

Tasha :wubclub:

Hi, Newly signed up to PIO but have been reading posts for a good while now and have got a lot of very good info from here, thanks, so seen the call for more P 1-4 ers to add details so here are ours.

Name: PDA (Philip, Diane & Aaron)

Type & Date Visa submitted: 176 submitted 26/10/09

Date medicals & P/C's uploaded: Not Yet

Priority Processing Number (1-4): 2

Visa Granted:

Additional Info: Suprised with how quick got Vic SS (16 days)

Guest ElisaMA
And saying that it looks as if the Jan Priority 4 applicant should maybe send a PLE to DIAC to check all is well and that their application got picked up re CSL after the changes?

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your summary, really helpful. I'm the one who applied in Jan09, in priority 4. I am really worried to discover that so many applicants have been processed and even granted a visa when applying after me.

Due to DIAC tells that processing for CSL might take a year i wasn't that worried but I discoverd PIO last week and then i discovered that i should already have a case officer at least! So disappointing and frustrating! And now with the changes that are comming in Jan i'm starting to panic!

I already sent a PLE to DIAC but still not response. I've also tried to call them for 4h non-stop (I only sleept 3h that night!!!) and they never picked up the phone. Such a bad phone service! I don't know what else to do :unsure:

Any suggestion would be really apreciated

Thanks for the thread cartertucker, you help so many of us!

Guest alina171

Hi Elisa,

I think you should try to ring them once again.. Out of the two times I called them it took a while to get an answer, but the longest waiting time for me was around 20 minutes, so it seems strange that you didn't get through.

I think you should really try to see what went wrong and why you weren't allocated to CO by now. Maybe you should notify DIAC that you're on CSL, as sometimes they do make mistakes (was that way in our case)...

Hope you'll hear some good news real soon. Good luck!!! :wubclub:

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your summary, really helpful. I'm the one who applied in Jan09, in priority 4. I am really worried to discover that so many applicants have been processed and even granted a visa when applying after me.

Due to DIAC tells that processing for CSL might take a year i wasn't that worried but I discoverd PIO last week and then i discovered that i should already have a case officer at least! So disappointing and frustrating! And now with the changes that are comming in Jan i'm starting to panic!

I already sent a PLE to DIAC but still not response. I've also tried to call them for 4h non-stop (I only sleept 3h that night!!!) and they never picked up the phone. Such a bad phone service! I don't know what else to do :unsure:

Any suggestion would be really apreciated

Thanks for the thread cartertucker, you help so many of us!

Just a quick question, how do you know you do not have a case officer?

Guest ElisaMA

Hi freebo,

I assume that because nobody has contacted me from DIAC in any way (status online profile/email/phone/letter). I sent the medical checks when i applied because it appeared in the list of "documents required before 1 month" or they would discard the application. I always thought somebody would contact me. Am I wrong?

Just to give an updateon where we are: we got our Visa Grant letter on 21st October. I can't believe it - it has been a stressful journey (agents ceased trading twice & decided to continue ourselves!). Thanks to everyone who has helped me out on this forum (special thanks to Gollywobbler). Here is my timeline in case you are interested:

Applied for 175 Visa (CSL): 5/5/09 (Accountant)

IELTS: 15.07.09

Applied for Vic SS 176: 18/08/09

Vic SS approval: 25/09/09

CO: 29/09/09

Police checks sent: 30/09/09, uploaded 15/10/09

Medicals: 02/10/09, medicals sent: 09/10/09, received 12/10/09, finalised 19/10/09

Visa approved: 20/10/09

Grant letter: 21/10/09

Hi freebo,

I assume that because nobody has contacted me from DIAC in any way (status online profile/email/phone/letter). I sent the medical checks when i applied because it appeared in the list of "documents required before 1 month" or they would discard the application. I always thought somebody would contact me. Am I wrong?

From what I've heard case officers only contact you when they need something - I'm P2 and have heard nothing from them (my meds now show finalised but everything else is "required").

So I don't know if I have a case officer or not.

I have however heard of several people who only became aware that they had a c.o. when their visa was granted :biggrin:

Guest ElisaMA

Hi freebo,

Thanks for your hope. I wish that was my case, but it's been quite a long time already and it's starting to sound suspicious. At least they have to ask me for the police check before granting my visa, as they haven't required it yet .

Just to give an updateon where we are: we got our Visa Grant letter on 21st October. I can't believe it - it has been a stressful journey (agents ceased trading twice & decided to continue ourselves!). Thanks to everyone who has helped me out on this forum (special thanks to Gollywobbler). Here is my timeline in case you are interested:

Applied for 175 Visa (CSL): 5/5/09 (Accountant)

IELTS: 15.07.09

Applied for Vic SS 176: 18/08/09

Vic SS approval: 25/09/09

CO: 29/09/09

Police checks sent: 30/09/09, uploaded 15/10/09

Medicals: 02/10/09, medicals sent: 09/10/09, received 12/10/09, finalised 19/10/09

Visa approved: 20/10/09

Grant letter: 21/10/09

Thankyou for the update, it really is most usefull for us all.....:yes:

Many Congratulations on your Visa grant, this really is great news....Enjoy & Good Luck to you.....:jiggy:

Archived