libbysmum

Can I print a footer as a template for certifying documents???

I was wondering, I have lots and lots of pages, well over 100 for certifying, does anyone know if it acceptable to the TRA for me to type and print a footer on the bottom of each copied sheet as follows, and then get my certifier to sign date and stamp afterwards???

Th This is a true copy of the original document, sighted by me

.... ..........(sign)................................ TYPE NAME, on .........(date).................

Lo [TYPE Position], [TYPE ORGANISATION]

Wold the words " This is a true copy of the original document, sighted by me " have to be hand written, or would printing suffice?

Cheers Sarah

Sarah 33, Dewi 32, Libby 8, Zack 6, Roxy 20 months, Blake 3 months VISA GRANTED 07/03/2011 FLYING OUT 13TH SEPTEMBER 2011:jiggy:LIVING HERVEY BAY LOVING IT!!!!!

Hi Sarah

I'm no expert, but I would say that you'd be fine with that. We had a 'Certified True Copy' stamp - stamped that on each sheet, left a gap underneath for the signature, then wrote the date, person's full name, position (Head Teacher), school address and telephone number underneath. All the Head Teacher had to do then was sign each page. We had no problems at all with this.

Mandy

/