MissionAussiePR

Calling October 2009 Applicants

Dear All,

I am about my submit my 175 subclass visa in a day or two. I have certain queries which I posted here http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70885-175-subclass-visa-application-submission.html. Please see if someone can answer.

And I invite all October 2009 applicants in this thread, so that we can share what's happening with October applicants.

My timeline so far

Applied for: GSM

Class: 175

Application Date: Hopefull tomorrow, once someone reply to query in above link

MODL+CSL: 2231-79(J2EE)

Current Status: Waiting for reply on my query in above link

-----

Template for others:

Applied for:

Class:

Application Date:

MODL+CSL:

Current Status:

Hello,

I am in process of uploading docs, do we have to upload same doc again and again for evidencing different attribute.

Like following will required almost same documents like job letter, pay slip, etc.

Evidence of Specific Work Experience

Evidence of work experience

Evidence of Job Offer

Evidence of Australian Work Experience

So, do I need to upload similar document against each attribute or upload once is fine ?

Also, we need to upload following forms after we do Medical as and when it is requested by CO

Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray

Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa

Guest suni123
Hello,

I am in process of uploading docs, do we have to upload same doc again and again for evidencing different attribute.

Like following will required almost same documents like job letter, pay slip, etc.

Evidence of Specific Work Experience

Evidence of work experience

Evidence of Job Offer

Evidence of Australian Work Experience

So, do I need to upload similar document against each attribute or upload once is fine ?

Dont upload the same doc twice, this will simply add more work and time on your application to the CO.

Guest suni123
All,

Do we need attach/upload CERTIFIED copy of docs specillay Birth certificate, ACS letter, IELTS result letter ?

Color scanned copies are ok or

Certified B&W scanned copies aer also ok.

Make sure you keep a record of the all the copies you have sent them as you may need to refer to it later

Can you please also advice

We need to upload following forms after we do Medical as and when it is requested by CO

or now we have to upload

Guest suni123
Can you please also advice

We need to upload following forms after we do Medical as and when it is requested by CO

or now we have to upload

You can get these done when the CO is allocated, or they would get expired and you would have to do it again.

It would be good to get the meds and send it after a few months after lodgeing the application.

Guest brummie39

I cant belive it.. so relived there finally in with the immi guys. My immigration lawyer hand delivered them this morning for us, and with in a few hours had phone call saying c/o asigned and wants some bank statements, bills etc, full birth cert for hubby (applicant).

I know this maybe a bit to early, i feel the need to celebrate, just so happy we are now on the system.

Applied for: Spouse visa

Class: 309/100

Application Date: 20/10/09

MODL+CSL:

Current Status: Assigned case officer, payment taken, further evidence of marriage required

Looks like only I am participating in Oct 09 applicants.

--

When I submitted my application, after payment option it gave me couple of options like link for filled form to print, link to receipt etc... where can I find those links again ?

I am looking to print my filled application ?