Sign in to follow this  
Guest Australia

Anyone heading to Newcastle nsw in the next month?

Guest Australia

Hey Gday Mates

are any of you heading to Newcastle in the next month, or recently arrived? emotions are everywhere as they have been for the last year or so, but now it is proper happening were at the top of that rollercoaster!!

Scary but exciting at the same time!! oh my goodness, were flying out on 3rd Nov to Hong Kong for 2 nights Cathay Pacific then onto Sydney 2 nights then think were getting a train to Newcastle (train is a bargain!!). We have not even sold the house, we have no jobs sorted yet!! But well were doing it going to have an adventure!! woohoo!!

Just hope it all works out. Would be fab to hear from some Poms in Newcastle!!:wubclub:

Guest justme

Hi, we have been to Newcastle, our friends live in Kurri Kurri, not far from N/C. Love the area, the people are great, you will have a brill time. See you have your flights booked. We sell our house on 30th Oct then sort things out. Its very scary. We are going to S. A. but without work. What about you? Do you have jobs lined up?

Hiya we have been in Newie for almost a year now :o Actually my hubby grew up here so I should say I have been in Newie for nearly a year. Loving it so far! Not keen on Newcastle as a town its ugly:biglaugh: but the beaches are fantastic and we live out in the burbs (Kotara) so very pretty.

Chris and Gal and the small people x

Hi, Looked at my last post and thought it was a bit crap lol. Im 30 hubby is 29 although we are both English he had Aussie PR due to spending his teenage years in Aus. We moved here with the 4 kids me having never even stepped foot in Australia before. Well what can I say the weather is erm unpredictable the people are friendly although saying that I have yet to make "proper friends" What do you do? You have jobs lined up? Accomadation?