176 SS non-csl - where are you now?

Taz2008

Well this thread has now been updated and everyone should be on the list now. People who are in grey are still waiting for SS and will turn purple once they inform me of their SS coming through.

So, if there are anymore peeps out there that are 176 non-CSL priority No.5 and want to be added to our list, please post your details and I will add them to the front page.

Lets hope this week brings better news for everyone as the meeting everyone is talking about will be taking place in a couple of days. My fingers are well and truley crossed! :hug:

Tasha:cute:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tasha

Thought this was just for SS people that why i never added my details...just left them on the QLD thread

Anyway here goes...and thanks

Name.. Lindsey & Spencer WAITINGAME

Occupation...Joiner

Date of 176 application....Recieved 14th April

Date of ss....Not yet

Date of meds.....not done yet

Lets hope this week brings better news for everyone as the meeting everyone is talking about will be taking place in a couple of days. My fingers are well and truley crossed!

Tasha

The meeting is taking place tommorow.....:shocked: (20th Oct)

Wonder if we will get any news when we wake up?......:notworthy: Praying, praying, praying

The meeting is taking place tommorow..... (20th Oct)

Wonder if we will get any news when we wake up?......:notworthy: Praying, praying, praying

Me Too Kelly

WJK:notworthy:

Guest KatyNick

I'm just keeping everything crossed that he gets a good grilling and we get some answers. Speak to you all tomorrow .......... !!!!!!

Im not on this list Tasha. Heres my details

NAME: Shaza (sharon & Danny)

DATE OF 176 VISA APPLICATION: April 09

DATE SS RECD: 07/04/09

DATE SS APPROVED: 19/10/09

DATE of MEDS & PC'S: not done yet

ADDITIONAL INFO: Proof of funds sent 04/09

Guest VickyMel

Hi Tasha

Hurray we can finally add our details to the queue.

NAME: VickyMel

DATE OF 176 VISA APPLICATION: 20 Oct 2009

DATE SS RECD: 16 Oct 2009

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED:

ADDITIONAL INFO:

any good news yet, when will we hear?

Have a check on some of the other threads in migration issues....They are discussing it....:chatterbox:

Sadly it doesnt look like there is much news for us, but George Lombard has posted that there is another meeting next month, which the states are attending....:notworthy:

Guest cherise

NAME:Cherise

DATE OF 176 VISA APPLICATION:23-02-2009

DATE SS RECD: july 2009(wa)

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: medicals: 22/9/2009 uploaded 05/10/2009

Case officer recieved: 2-09-2009

ADDITIONAL INFO:waitin and praying really hard something good happens for us, if i had known I would not have done medicals on the 22 september 2009, Just feel as though i waisted $1000.00

Guest timpage

Does anyone know the score on claiming back your visa application fee? I'm sure somewhere it said if the time of the visa application is longer than you were led to believe you can claim back. Or maybe it was a dream? Its all very confusing these days its the only thing constantly on my mind.

Also if you try and get employer sponsored how does that work? I don't know about other trades but as a sparky, you have to get a license which you can't get till you have the right visa, then its a restricted license so you work as a 4th year apprentice till you do qualifications. How long does all that take? who's going to want to wait that long to employ someone?

God its all doing my head in, as I know it is everyone else. Oh well tommorow is another day. Good luck all.

Tim

Does anyone know the score on claiming back your visa application fee? I'm sure somewhere it said if the time of the visa application is longer than you were led to believe you can claim back. Or maybe it was a dream? Its all very confusing these days its the only thing constantly on my mind.

Also if you try and get employer sponsored how does that work? I don't know about other trades but as a sparky, you have to get a license which you can't get till you have the right visa, then its a restricted license so you work as a 4th year apprentice till you do qualifications. How long does all that take? who's going to want to wait that long to employ someone?

God its all doing my head in, as I know it is everyone else. Oh well tommorow is another day. Good luck all.

Tim

Sorry to say Tim, I think you were dreaming! We have been made to believe that you can't get your money back, but you could write to them and try!? You never know!

With regards to the rest of your questions you need to really speak to one of the agents on here. They are being so helpful in light of this current situation and giving out so much advice to people.

Have you looked at Jamies thread? There are many interesting pieces on there and there are a lot of agents following the thread and posting their own comments. Perhaps ask the question on there and one of them may be able to help you.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70325-what-would-you-say-minister-immigration-really-32.html

Best wishes

Tasha :wubclub:

Well for the first time in 13 months since we submitted our 175 I am really starting to feel disheartened it all happened before to us in March but at least there was a way out then, go for SS everyone said....simple!

Well no it wasnt simple and after 4 months and the exuberence of getting that here we are again. I am starting to really think this has all been a huge costly mistake.

Selling our house, rehoming our animals, putting my children through hell both here and my eldest in Australia. I havent seen her in two years and I have no realistic hope of seeing her for 2 more.......this really is torture and I am not sure I can put myself through it anymore.:nah:

Well for the first time in 13 months since we submitted our 175 I am really starting to feel disheartened it all happened before to us in March but at least there was a way out then, go for SS everyone said....simple!

Well no it wasnt simple and after 4 months and the exuberence of getting that here we are again. I am starting to really think this has all been a huge costly mistake.

Selling our house, rehoming our animals, putting my children through hell both here and my eldest in Australia. I havent seen her in two years and I have no realistic hope of seeing her for 2 more.......this really is torture and I am not sure I can put myself through it anymore.:nah:

Awww hope your ok, i think there is a lot of people down in the dumps at the moment me included....i changed to SS in March to and so close to getting SS by weeks then get hit with the 23rd Sept changes.

I just hope things change for the better sooner rather than later....so annoying with all the money spent at the moment.. about 5k.

We have an offer on the house at the moment and dont know weather to except or not because of the situation.

Well chin up and all the best for your family xx

Guest floater

Hello, my first post this, please add me to your list.

NAME: Richie, Susie and Adam

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 12/08/08

DATE SS RECD: 29/07/09

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: 1st Meds Finalised 12/1108

ADDITIONAL INFO: CO 13/08/09. 2nd Meds and PPC Requested - Finalised 30/11/09

I have complained to my case officer, signed the pettition and now busy writing complaint letters to the Ombusman and everyone else I think deserves one!

hi taz, could you please me to purple received my approval letter today, I was approved om the 14 oct. Thank you

Congratulations in getting your SS approved. Now for the next queue:biggrin:

Hello, my first post this, please add me to your list.

NAME: Richie, Susie and Adam

I have complained to my case officer, signed the pettition and now busy writing complaint letters to the Ombusman and everyone else I think deserves one!

Hi Richie & Susie, welcome to our thread. I have put your details on the front page for you. I see you are already on your second lot of meds... that must have been expensive! I hope you dont have to have them done again. Let us know if anyone ever replys to your letters of complaint. Good luck.

Tasha:wubclub:

Archived