176 SS non-csl - where are you now?

Taz2008

Guest bindog1uk
Yes i would imagine so as WA got most trades on their SMP list, Our time will come for sure.

proview

Hi Alan, at least we know we should get our's before the end of this year, unless of course they don't change their minds again:arghh:

Taken our property of the market for the moment, dropped the price by thirty five thousand, so have decided to see how prices go by the time we get visa's and in the meantime we are paying more off the mortgage, have got used to waiting for things now, thanks to the Australian goverment:laugh:

How do you think the floods will affect the building trade in Queensland, since the floods have stopped we've had very little news on how it's going over there, really feel for those poor folk who have lost people and their homes, hope life improves very quickly for them.

:wink: Lesley

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest andymags

TRA- april 09

WA SS- APPLIED may 09

WA SS-APPROVED august 09

L/R,

Trade: Painter & Decorator

Lodged visa 176- Sept 09

Lodged ens 121 august 10

Sent Meds and police checks august 10

C/O appointed JAN 11 for both 176 and 121

Request more info jan 11

Almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::jiggy::yes:

Just to add , i went over to perth in june 2010, managed to secure a job and employer sponsorship ens 121, both have came through on the same day, picked the 176, now got a job aswell, all is looking rather rosier than it was a year ago,

many thanks to visa-go immigration, Darren & Deanne, superb help,

and also to the posters on pio, excellent,

best of luck to all , keep strong it will come.

• 3 months later...
Guest aman preet

i applied for gsm 175 in the year 2009 n it has been too long tht m waitng for my reply....... z thr anyone who can help n gv me th best information tht can satisfi my hunger

Guest rodgeviper

Hi all,

I just wanted to say we have a case officer and have handed in all police checks and medicals, But that was 23rd of march and we are still waiting for a decision from diac..... :daydreaming:

Our agent has just informed us it is just a waiting game and no more action on our part is needed.

is anyone esle in our shoes are did everyone get there decisions straight away?:err:

would be nice to know how there processing people from your replies :wink:

Guest Rebecca78

Hi

We emailed our case officer to tell him we had done our medicals and that they had been finalised...we received our visas the next day. Maybe you could try that??:biggrin: Good luck!

Guest VickyMel

This is an old thread from 2009 - better info on what is happening currently can be found in newer threads.

People from this category moved to Cat 5 and then down to Cat 4

In Nov 2010 with the new SMPs some moved up to Cat 2 some remain in Cat 4.

Archived