Guest Aldo

Boyzone's Steven gately Dead...

I was just reading this on the courier mail website,,, another sad loss

RIP Steven

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest juliemtaylor

only the good die young...

RIP

Julie x

Guest proud2beaussie

What a terribly sad story,very tragic for someone so die at such a young age.

R.I.P. Stephen.

makes you relise how fragile we all are. I think this why we are all trying to make the most out of our lives on here you just never know when.

Reading this on the west Australian website ... very sad for someone to die young ... makes you think of your own mortality doesn't it.

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

bless him he was a really nice one, very sad .

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

Probably choked on his pillow

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

a really nice boy

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

Its so so sad, I was a massive Boyzone fan-(as a teenager my life revolved around the next poster, tape, magazine etc etc I could get my hands on, and how I would marry Ronan Keating one day :biglaugh:ah well we all dream) I was really upset to read this in a text from my mum this morning, really does bring home as to how precious life is :sad:

Guest Aldo
Very sad news...So young

My thoughts go to his Husband, Family & Friends.....

I wasn't aware he was married.

terrible:no:

Guest LukeSkywalker

Without being cruel or whatever.... but I'm always confused how people who have largely never met someone can send any thoughts or whatever to their family and friends (who they have also usually never met).

Sure, its sad at one level (33 year old guy kills himself or ODs or whatever) but at the end of the day it isn't a tragedy any more than a 33 year old soldier getting killed in Afghanistan (probably less so in many ways).

Steven Gately seemed like a pretty decent man with a good voice. His death of unknown (at this time) causes is sad, but no more.

Guest Aldo

rumers about how he died are already doing the rounds, some are saying it was a Michael Hutchins type autophixywassitcalled

Without being cruel or whatever.... but I'm always confused how people who have largely never met someone can send any thoughts or whatever to their family and friends (who they have also usually never met).

Sure, its sad at one level (33 year old guy kills himself or ODs or whatever) but at the end of the day it isn't a tragedy any more than a 33 year old soldier getting killed in Afghanistan (probably less so in many ways).

Steven Gately seemed like a pretty decent man with a good voice. His death of unknown (at this time) causes is sad, but no more.

Why cant someone say that their thoughts are going to a deceased mans family?....Even though I have never met them, of course I am thinking of what they are going through right now...

They have just lost a Husband/Son/Relation/Friend....& that is very sad indeed...

Also, no-one has said that we dont have thoughts for the Family & Friends of loved deceased Soldiers.....

However this is a thread about Stephen Gately

Guest Aldo
rumers about how he died are already doing the rounds, some are saying it was a Michael Hutchins type autophixywassitcalled

i just heard that it may have been something he swallowed.

Don't know what to believe:no:

Something he swallowed eh? what was it and where did you hear it aaron?

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest LukeSkywalker

That would be a horrible way to go. Thankfully no kids though, so thats a blessing in many ways.

I see this thread is turning into a joke....Thought it wouldnt take long....

SAD.....In more ways than one

Guest Aldo
Something he swallowed eh? what was it and where did you hear it aaron?

Don't realy want to say, at this sensitive time its not constructive to spread rumors and innuendo.

Aaron