Sign in to follow this  
emmaj

where is your favourite supermarket?

Whilst out on a drive today I cane across IGA in ocean reef - wow that's so much better the the Connolly one!

So I was wondering which brand is your favourite and also which location as I'm sure there is a huge mega store out there!! Just waiting for me to shop!!

Thanks

Emma

457 Visa Granted 4th June....Flying to Perth 6th July!!

JUST Starting To Settle & Enjoy Life In Perth!

PR Granted 22nd December 2011

Citizenship Granted 28th August 2013!

Guest guest17301

I like Farmer Jacks in Ocean Reef for things like meat and fresh foods, usually have some good deals on but the groceries are more expensive. I like Coles in Lakeside Joondalup too, they seem to have a good range and the prices are ok too.

Whilst out on a drive today I cane across IGA in ocean reef - wow that's so much better the the Connolly one!

So I was wondering which brand is your favourite and also which location as I'm sure there is a huge mega store out there!! Just waiting for me to shop!!

Thanks

Emma

I do my weekly shop at Woolworths at Currambine. If I need milk, bread or have run out of something after hours I go to Connolly IGA as it is just around the corner from me. I only ever shopped in Coles once in 4 years and swore I would never set foot in another one. Hideous place.

I must be missing something, they're all the same to me. There is a nice thing in the corner at Mindarie shops. Other than that, whichever one I'm closest to when I need to go.

Guest ragdoll annie

My fave is far far away and rapidly becoming a distant memory.....ASDA.

Guest iselinger

Waitrose but its a hell of a long way!

I alternate between Woolies and Coles in Southlands Willeton as there's a great fruit and veg shop there too. Our Farmer Jacks in Leeming got taken over by IGA and is being done up ... I have to say that the quality of the products has improved and they have a better variety. Tend to shop here for one or two items during the week.

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

I must be missing something, they're all the same to me. There is a nice thing in the corner at Mindarie shops. Other than that, whichever one I'm closest to when I need to go.

Live across the road from the deli ,bit pricey have some crackin deli snap (food) . IGA are a bit expensive than the other 2 but we now just get basics at supermarket , f & V wanneroo market or neerabup shed . Fish catalano wholesalers in bulk. Meat avon valley at malaga in bulk but cheap. Best investment comin to Perth a big furkin fridge freezer , buy bulk its cheaper .

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

Guest Samwilliams86

Sisters IGA in Joondalup Lakeside is the closest to a uk supermarket that i have found, deli counter fresh bread, fresh meat still miss tesco though

Guest HONEY

HI - WE LIKE WOOLIES IN LAKESIDE BUT THE BEST FRUIT & VEG IS DEFINITELY THE DROVERS IN CARRAMAR,GREAT BECAUSE ITS NOT 50 YDS FROM MY HOUSE!

ALL THE FOOD IN WA SEEMS A BIT PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH THE LIFE HERE.

:laugh: