anyone know of any good deals to fly to UK?

sallyandkev

Hi There,

Hoping to go back to the UK for a holiday in April next year. :biggrin:Anyone who hears of any great deals from Melbourne to any South East Airport in the UK eg - heathrow, stanstead, GTW please let me know. Not sure if its best to book early ...like now...or wait, but if a great deal comes along I will go for it.

Many thanks

Sally

Guest proud2beaussie

I have some details of an Air Asia sale for flights from Mel to Stansted which will probably cover the period you are looking at .

I am aware that they are offering flights from Mel to Kuala Lumpur for $119.00 and Kuala Lumpur to Stansted for $228.00 which makes a total of $348.00 per person,however I haven't looked at the fare rules yet and they will probably be fairly tight flight restrictions on those fares and may also not be available for the return leg.

If you send me a PM I will track down the email and forward the details in full to you.

Cheers

N'OZ

Guest wanderer

That was with www.airasia.com Nigel, about six weeks back and one of their sales they have on from time to time, that one a real steal.

Possibly limited luggage and other add ons but still a great deal.

If you go to their site Sally, you can register and you'll get emails of any deals coming along.

Thanks guys...will check it out.

Sally

Its cheap but a ball ache , you have to cart all your luggage with you from the aus kl to the other flight ,ie leave the terminal and check in ,theres no quick connect can be 18 hours and you pay fextra for luggage and snap. Best wait for the sales we went with snigapore $2800 perth manc return acouple.

Archived