Animal owners qld

Guest jewels1356

Guest jewels1356

Dont forget to watch out for those horrid things called tick my little dog has one and is now in the vets (poor thing) was horrid to see how it affected her i just hope she gets better so all of those out thier that dont know about these horrid thigs either look them up online or have a word with your local vet

julie

xx

Guest mark&robyn

Hope your dog gets better soon.

We are on the Sunshine coast too with my dog, I get quite paranoid about all the nasties. Had a cane toad in the garden last week, luckily for her & us she didn't mouth it.

hi jewells , i really hope your dog is ok , and soon ... scares me the thought of them im frontline ing every month, all the best !

I really hope your dog pulls through - our dog has had ticks before.

To the Andrews - do you know that for tick protection you have to use the frontline every 2 weeks - the monthly dose is just for flea prevention.

Love

Rudi

x

Guest gonefishing

Hi Jules, hope doggy is Ok. Thanks for the reminder about ticks, we were told what to do by the local vet when we got here and had forgotten all about them until now. Apparently the more humid it gets the more ticks are about so I guess it's time to check Darwin daily now.

I really hope your dog pulls through - our dog has had ticks before.

To the Andrews - do you know that for tick protection you have to use the frontline every 2 weeks - the monthly dose is just for flea prevention.

Love

Rudi

x

Hope that your dog is ok Julie.

Might sound a daft question, but is the Frontline exactly the same as the one sold in the UK?

Mandy

Guest jewels1356

thanks for all your wishes ,i used frontline she wasent due any for another 2 weeks but she is responding to treatment but they say she will have to be in for 2 days or untill she can walk ,eat and drink if any of your dogs get ticks dont give them any food or water

julie

xx

Guest The Pom Queen

It may also be worth mentioning heartworm as well, this is a deadly disease and not one that you come across in the UK. So when doing your monthly treatments always remember your heartworm and remember do not start medicating for it without having a heartworm test first.

Kate

Guest jewels1356

totaly agree gypsy has her table once a month and loves it i didnt know you didnt get it in the uk tho just told me daughter to get it done

julie

xx

Archived