HI Any one around the werribee area fancey a beer

Guest Garryvw

Hi I'm Garry and was wondering if there was anyone around werribee, hoopers ect fanceyed a beer. I'm think of permitting migrating and are at a bit of a loss weekends. I looking to meet people of my own age. Between 18- 30. Im 25. many thanks for reading Garry

Guest Prickles83

Hey Gary we are looking to move in December to ths area- me and my husband are 25 and 29. what's it like ? the vw at the end of your name- is it a love of cars?

Yes and i work for them too i hate trying to make up name for these things. Yeah i think its nice. Close enough to the city and far enough away too, most of the big shops at hopper just down the road. You lucky coming with someone. I'm all on my own lol but i wasn't ment to be staying lol.

Guest Prickles83

Darren is a mechanic, what's it like working as a mechanic over there? Darren has worked for a vw dealership in the last couple of years!

Very different to the UK. They take wheels off and stuff on services. They use alot of American terminology eg brake discs are rotors. They have some different engine and it a lot of petrol engine. Most standard fit accessory are fitting in the dealer ship, Eg towbars, sat nav, blue tooth phone kits. There modle ranges slim. European cars in general are expensive here so think of work for VW more like working for BMW. It more of a chilled out work places. I some ways its harder and some it not. Give him a couple months and he'd be fine.

Wow This has totally gone off the Thread. I'm not sure about Werribee but South Yarra VW are looking for people there desperate. I going up the cost in January but I'm going to be returning to Werribee VW to stay. I would be cool to meet up for a drink and Chat when you land! Garry

• 2 weeks later...

Archived