An arachnophobic's worry

Guest r17ych

Hi Rachel,

glad it's not just me scared of spiddies. I looked on google images just last night at 'australia spiders' and OMG I think I'll die if I ever see one soooo big. U'd need a bucket to evict them!!! Tracy x

I did that just before I travelled to Australia for the very first time and only managed to look at a bit of one page of pictures before I had to go and lie down :shocked:

I've heard a lot of stories about the Huntsman spider but I've seen only 3 in the years I've been going back and forth to Australia. If you *really* need to find out what one of those looks like just type "clock spider" into Google and you'll soon find out.

Guest Paula125
Cane toads are the same size as green frogs. I think that photo was manipulated...

You can get some pretty big cane toads. My husband was raised in QLD and he says that, although you do get cane toads the size of green tree frogs, he's seen some bloody monstrous sized cane toads.

• 3 months later...
Guest mattytrot

hi claire & fred

Havin a bit of a cockroach problem at the moment, like yourselves we are in an old house and the kids are scared to go into their rooms. the landlord had the place fumigated but a few seem to have dodged the bullet

Mattytrot

Archived