Ielts Book to give away - UK Only -

Guest Em Batch

Guest Em Batch

Yiipppeeee,

Ielst passed today.

Reading 8.5, Listening 8.5, Writting 8.5, Speaking 9.....Overall score 8.5.

Second time round though! My own fault for not concentrating.

Anyhooooo I now have an Ielts book that I don't want or need anymore, It's the Cambridge Esol book - it has both Academic and General writting and reading questions (not all of them of course but it's a good guide) etc....if you want it then it is a case of first come first served. UK only.

I shall post it on Monday to your home address if anyone wants it for guidance and help.

PM me.

Good luck to those who will be doing it very soon and if I can help at all I will.

Emma

congratulations

would love any help i can get sitting test end of october for 2nd time. my address is 20. Mayfield, Goole, East Yorkshire, DN146NN

Regards and congrats again Julie Jacobs x

Guest Em Batch

Hi Julie,

Good job I have just looked in my Spam section - for some reason this reply went into there. Of course you can have it. I will post it tomorrow for you. If you need any other tips though, please ask, as you know I have done it twice - what one are you doing ? General or Academic ?

The book is on it's way, oh I have to mention which I forgot, there are a few scribbles in there from me. :jiggy:I have not had time to tipex them out but if your ok with that - then I will send anyway. Any help is better than none. All I ask is you let me know how you got on and if the book was of any help to you.

Good luck

Emma x Oh - and let me know the book got to you :-)

Archived