Aus equivelant to GCSEs?

Guest Faye&Matt

Guest Faye&Matt

Please can someone tell me what the Aus equivelant to GCSEs is please. Also, I'm out here on a spouse visa and at the moment its in the first part provisional stage. Does that mean I'm going to have to pay international fees even though I'm living over here? Thanks :)

Guest Faye&Matt

I'm out here on a spouse visa. I can't remember what number it is but just your regular one. Maybe 309? I'm looking into doing a primary teaching course when we return to the UK for a year in 2 years but you need to have a B in maths for that and I only have a C so was hoping I could do whatever the equivelant over here is so that I feel like I'm doing something towards it in the meantime seeing as how it is far too expensive to do the teaching course over here. :( Oh well... lol

I'm out here on a spouse visa. I can't remember what number it is but just your regular one. Maybe 309? I'm looking into doing a primary teaching course when we return to the UK for a year in 2 years but you need to have a B in maths for that and I only have a C so was hoping I could do whatever the equivelant over here is so that I feel like I'm doing something towards it in the meantime seeing as how it is far too expensive to do the teaching course over here. :( Oh well... lol

Does that lead to an access course ,as needed A levels for training when I last looked

Guest Faye&Matt

I've got a degree so that isn't a problem. It's for the PGCE but they say you need B maths so I'm going to need to get that in order to be accepted.

Archived