Complicated dilemma- Please Help!!!!

Guest kisa1989

Guest kisa1989

My name is Kim, I am 20years old and came back from a gap year in oz just a year ago. I came back pregnant and had my baby in January this year. I met my boyfriend in Oz and he is still there on a student visa, he visited me in England for 10weeks after our son was born but had to leave again before his Australian Visa was stopped. Its become a lot more difficult for him to come to England, and when he visited he wasn't very happy here. How can I go to Australia with our son. I don't know what kind of visa I can get. Its all pretty unclear on the website. I think I can be added onto his visa but then on the website it says I should have been declared on the visa when he applied. I'm so confused with all this visa stuff and need some help!!!!! Thanks

Guest kisa1989

I am 20years old, my partner lives in Australia, he is originally from Peru and on a student visa, we have a baby together and I live in the UK. We met in Oz and I fel pregnant in Oz but decided to leave because of complications with our unborn babys health. I want to go back there but don't know how. I have little money, no home that I can rent out and no job opportunity in Oz. I read on the visa website I could be on my partners visa but it also said he has to declare me when he applies for the visa as we weren't together then, would it apply to our situation? Is there no right for my son to be with his father?

If you are still together and can prove you are still together - then you may be able to look into the Defacto visa, however i believe your partner would have to be a permanent resident - but you may want to check!

Alternatively, you could opt to study in australia too and go for a student visa too, however this can be expensive and child care may be an issue. Therefore you would need some financial backing.

Ideally you need to hang on until your partner is granted permanent residency then go for defacto. In the meantime - check out your options with an agent they usually do a free consultation and can go through the requirements and your options before you make the decision. I dont know much about student visa's but on most of the visa applications a person can change their status - ie. from single to defacto etc.

but again an agent is the best bet for you

thanks

Archived