ENS121 Visa Processing Times

Guest frasandles

Guest frasandles

Has anyone any idea about time-frames from ENS121 visa. We started the process in March 09 with a job offer and sponsorship from Joondalup Health Campus and our Visa application was lodged with perth office 24/7/09. We originally planned on a 457 visa but changed our mind after reading posts on POMS IN OZ and switched to ENS121. The visa application was front loaded (as per the request of employer) and we have a case officer (since end August) but according to her e-mail this morning she has not even reviewed my application yet.

This whole process has been such a roller coaster ride and the wait is driving me mad (not that I am desperate to get away from the NHS)

Anyone in a similar situation? or any help would be greatly appreciated :arghh:

Guest tracynben

we did the same visa but the onshore one, and ours took 3 months, but would have been much quicker if it wasnt for licence info, would have been only 3 weeks, BUT after 3 weeks we didnt hear anything, so we rung them up and spoke to someone, they told us they like to deal with FULL applications first, so it was looked at the next day and wouldve been accepted if it wasnt for other things.

Yours may take longer as your applying offshore, did you send all documents and info needed?

If you want to step things up, maybe give her a call, see whats happening, as employer sponsored visas get priority over all, esp those in the medical fied (if you are in the medical field)

tracy

Guest frasandles

Tracy,

thanks for your reply. got an email from case officer today asking me to confirm non dependant child was not coming with us so hopefully visa will be soon. going to nurse in joondalup and after yet another shi##y day in the NHS cant wait. Where are you in Oz?

Archived