want to join us for a beer

Guest tinibopper

Guest tinibopper

me 35 and my husband 39 but still 25 at hart .moved over to spring field lakes brisbane in january this year from leeds . . . due to work and a 20 month old little girl we are finding it hard to get out to meet other people like our selves i'm alway home still looking for work and taking care af the little one so if there is any one or two out there please get in touch

Guest JoanneHattersley

I am joanne, 38 almost. Mark is 45. We have no kids here. My stepkids are in the UK and 21!

We are in Sinnamon Park. Just a bit closer to the city than you.

Guest tinibopper

as i am still new i will have to look up were abouts that is . . .how are you liking your life in oz did you find it easy or hard . . .i have 3 children in england too taking there xams and doing collage they didn't want to come at the mo but will do soon thank you for your reply :-)

Guest tinibopper

yes sure we will have to sort some thing out want to exchange numbers ?hay in england we would not dare to give numbers out willie nillie but over here you have to lol

Guest amylaura

Hi there, I am in exactly the same position as u and finding it really hard to meet people as i'm always with the kids. It's driving me crazy and I want to go home! We moved out here in March and we are living in Forest Lake which is just down the road from u. I am 27, my husband Darren is 33 and our little ones are Christian 3 and Lily 1. I am free most days if u fancy meeting up, just send me a pm. Also i'm on facebook under amy witheridge farr if u are on there? Hope to catch up soon!

Hi there

I'd be up to meeting up sometime too? We are also in Springfield Lakes (1 month now) We should DEFINITELY arrange a get together one Sat eve, either at Spring Lakes Hotel, or be like true Ozzies & meet at a suitable BBQ/park area? This Saturday is the 10th Annv SL party at The Promenades ending with fireworks at 6pm, if anyone's going we could gather afterwards maybe? PM me.

Kath

x

Archived