Does anybody have useful information on application processing timeline

mdesai11

Hi,

my family and I applied for a 175 visa in May this year. I was wondering whether anybody has any useful information on how to find out when the applications will be processed. I've come across a website called Immigration Trackers for USA Canada UK Australia but was wondering if there are any that may be better.

Thanks and hope somebody can help.

Guest juliemtaylor

There is a tracker somewhere on here - but most people look at BEUpdate website as you can search vis visa application date, type, Case Officer allocation and grant times as well as skills assessment times.

Julie x

Guest threespire

When you click on muigration issues on here there are some stick y threads at the top, one is a timeline monitor started by Grant - if you click on that you can check everyone's timelinses and add your own too !!

If you're a 175 CSL applicant they're currently up to March 09 UK applicants, if you're not on the CSL or don't go for 176 state sponsorship then you won't get looked at til at least July next year - and obviously the list gets longer every day with new CSL and 176 applicants applying.

Good luck with everything !!!

Kirsty xxxx

Guest threespire

OOps how did that happen??There were no replies when I looked at this thread apart from Julies, then when I posted mine the other's appeared before me?!! Anyway , sorry to repeat the info - just trying to help !!

Kirst xx

Archived