has anyone used sapphire pool pref the branch in rocko

Guest tracynben

Guest tracynben

hi

we are going to be building a house soon, and are getting quotes for a pool in particular sapphire pools in rocko and wondered if anyone had used them, or can recommend a really good pool place

thanks

tracy

• 1 year later...
hi

we are going to be building a house soon, and are getting quotes for a pool in particular sapphire pools in rocko and wondered if anyone had used them, or can recommend a really good pool place

thanks

tracy

Don't use Sapphire, Buccaneer or Aquatechnics (all the same company ALT)

Lots of people experience problems with them.

First of all they send some cowboy bob cat guy who wrecks everything within sight and then charges you the earth (literally)!! Surprise surprise the contract price doesn't include the cost of digging the actual hole!!!! so if you have a normal backyard with the odd bit of clay or stones beware you are up for many thousands more $ (whatever price the dodgy bob cat guy thinks he can bleed you for on the day!!!) So what do you pay your $25000 for? a crappy pool shell and a wrecked back yard. That's just the start of the problems - I could go on and on. BIG BIG MISTAKE!! go with someone else.

Guest flo&mags

Hi we had Sapphire build our pool - the bobcat man was fab without him I don;t think we would have had the pool put in as the man at Sapphire didn't measure out correctly - anyhow it was a stressful time but worth it - they were OK but very very messy - didn't take any of the rubbish away at all - I agree with teagir about the contract & the dumping of the soil - thats down to you but thankfully we were within the 20km for the dump! There are many hidden costs too like tips etc!! PM if you want more info

Guest dawnpepper

Hi, my husband is self-employed but sub-contracts out to Classic Pools (up in Joondalup) and is an above ground pool installer. I cannot say good or bad about Sapphire as have not used them or know anybody that has. However, if you do go with them and need a really good bobcat guy to dig out your hole then the guy my husband follows is really good and he wont use anybody else so if you PM me I can give you his details as you will have to factor those cost into the equation. The people who sell you the pool don't always fill you in with the hidden costs and this includes the price of getting your pool installed.

Guest peacock

Used Palm city pools, they recondition pools and they are better than when they are originally built, lasted a good 10 yrs before any minor issues. Bloke that runs it is straight shooter and gives good advice

Archived