Yipadeedoodah - lovin' September 9th !!!!!

Guest threespire

Guest threespire

Hi everyone,

Today is officially a good day in our house - my little big girl started school this morning, we got email from our meds to say all ok and they've been couriered to Sydney today and .........we got a CO:jiggy: WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Got 28 days to get meds and police checks there (should all be there next week ) but they've also asked for form 80 - boo !!:wacko:

Does anyone know, is it just random who they ask for this as some seem to get asked and others not?????Just wondered??

Thankyou everyone who's helped us along the way and to Debs - bet you have your grant by the weekend chick !!!!

Lots of love,

Kirst and family xxxxxxxxxx

Got 28 days to get meds and police checks there (should all be there next week ) but they've also asked for form 80 - boo !!:wacko:

Hi,

Congrats, hopefully it all moves quickly for you now. Can I ask what a form 80 is?

Thanks

Shaz

Hi,

Congrats, sounds like everything is moving along nicely. We were asked for form 80, but it does sound like it is down to the case officer, as some have not been requested. Perhaps we sound dodgy!!

I got writers cramp filling it in. Plus, what a nightmare trying to remember every flaming holiday abroad for the past 10 years.

Anyway, happy writing.

Tracey x

Guest threespire

Shaz - form 80 is the additional "character" form that asks for LOADS of info on things like addresses, employment and as Tracey said listing every holiday you've been on in the last 10 years !!!!!

Tracey - our agent's sent us a pdf that can be filled in by typing - do you think we have to print it off and fill in manually, then scan back in and send back that way ????? I hoped we could just do it with the typed version?????

Thanks guys for all your congrats !!!

Kirst xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shaz - form 80 is the additional "character" form that asks for LOADS of info on things like addresses, employment and as Tracey said listing every holiday you've been on in the last 10 years !!!!!

Tracey - our agent's sent us a pdf that can be filled in by typing - do you think we have to print it off and fill in manually, then scan back in and send back that way ????? I hoped we could just do it with the typed version?????

Thanks guys for all your congrats !!!

Kirst xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kirst,

I printed it out, then filled it i by hand, scanned, etc. However, just been in touch with someone who typed it out (which will defo look neater). I think which ever suits you will be fine.

Tracey x

Archived