slacks creek south east qld

the dougans

Guest jocks in oz
Don't do it!!!

The rule of thumb is stay east of the motoway when in s. Brisbane

We are in Slacks Creek and we have never had a problem. :realmad:

We live in quiet street (all new builds) which is on the Ikea end and only mins away from the more expensive DAISY HILL where you wont get a new build for $370,000. There is bad areas in all suburbs so its upto you where you decide to live, our kids go to springwood schools so all in we like it here.

We are in Slacks Creek and we have never had a problem. :realmad:

We live in quiet street (all new builds) which is on the Ikea end and only mins away from the more expensive DAISY HILL where you wont get a new build for $370,000. There is bad areas in all suburbs so its upto you where you decide to live, our kids go to springwood schools so all in we like it here.

Thats true, sorry if i offended you.There are some nice pockets especially south of Ikea.

Tanah merah and loganholm have some realy nice streets and a very good park that boarders the Logan River.

I think so much of the time we classify whole suburbs as being bad, when the reality is that it's only small part of suburbs that give a place a bad name. People say how horrid Capalaba is, and yet most of it is lovely and there are some fabulous properties there.

Love

Rudi

x

Guest jocks in oz
Thats true, sorry if i offended you.There are some nice pockets especially south of Ikea.

Tanah merah and loganholm have some realy nice streets and a very good park that boarders the Logan River.

No offence taken just think its a shame the whole place has been given the same reputation as the Woodridge end thats all.

Archived