17 + moving to redcliffe brisbane. hey ^^

Guest haydnj

hey im moving in about 3 days.. ok a guess its a lil short notice but serious guys; i need friends!

im a great guy; i love a laugh and im a fine art student.. creative and a good person to be around.

if anyone knows of anyone! my age or interested on helping me out then i would love a friend.

thanks guys. xx

• 3 weeks later...

hey :)

sorry you sound awesome but im down in sydney

hope the move goes well and you will probs make tonnes of friends :) i have ... now i love it here :)

xx

becci :)

Hiya, I have a son whose 17 (18 in a couple of weeks), we live in Sippy Downs on the Sunshine Coast, I think Redcliffe is approx 45 mins from us.

Are you definately settling in Redcliffe area?

If you get stuck when you get here , pm us.

Good Luck x

• 1 month later...
Guest lizzie2beac

hi i have a daughter who turns 17 in january, we live in mango hill. she has started school but has gone back into year 10 so she can get the grades she needs for uni... but this means she is at school with 14/15 year solds.. its all going ok but she really really wants to meet some guys her own age. we have only been here since 5th september.

Guest EllieeRockzYourSocks

Heyyy Im Lizzie's daughter lol :)

Like she said im 16, 17 in Jan, looking for some people my age.. we like about 10mins from redcliffe :)

I've added u on msn thro ur myspace..

Would like get to know you, i need friends too :P

Could meet up some time x

• 1 year later...
Guest chloeH052

hey :) im 15 i live about 10 minute car ride from redcliff i was acctually down there today lol. i recently moved here i live in murrumba downs and really need friends to help me settle in! if you like to talk add me on facebook if you have it, if not pm me your msn :) search for me on facebook anyway... chloe hogan :) xx

*LukeM does not know Sunny coast* BUT I'm 18 (I nearly wrote 17, I forget how old I am sometimes :err:) and live in the western suburbs of Brisbane :cute:

Feel free to PM/MSN etc me... that's all of you, from any coasts (Sunny, Gold), any state etc haha because I'm bored and lonely and I need someone to chat online to (at least) :swoon:

Pleeeeeease? :)

• 1 month later...
Guest dennipayne18

Hey :) im 18 and moving to Varsity Lakes just outside of Robina the begining of March but i am now living in North lakes which is about 15-20mis away from you but im allways down there with my family :) are you staying in Redcliff or is it just a rent for a few months?

give me a message on facebook if you like :)

denni payne x

Archived