yippee pmv granted finally : )

Guest Nadjez

hey guys finally got me visa yipeee!!!! it was actually granted last wednesday but they sent it to the wrong email address !!!! so rang today and she told me whoop whhoopp. so i sent application for prospective marriage visa on 13th August , they took payment on 17th August and visa was granted on 2nd september!!

whoop whoop right oh dear i better get packing!! :jiggy:

Oh Nadine, I got a tear in my eye when I read that! I'm so happy for you. I came on to the forum looking to see if there was good news for you. So so so pleased for you.

I'm still waiting for the final bits from my boyf then I should be able to put in the application (a month after I'd hoped!!!)... fingers crossed.

Good luck with everything. Wish you all the happiness in the world, or in Australia more to the point!

oh thankyou guys i had a tear in my eye just reading what u all wrote haha, i know ive been obsessed and worrying and panicking so much over the last year and a half trying to sort it out and now the hard work has paid off : ) and all of you guys and others have been fantastic supporting and reasurring me!!!

Yeah Shane is estatic just one minore let down ar mo haha i wanted to go next week(so did he) but it's my mum's 50th 4th october and my brothers 18th on 14th october so obviously they want me to stay fo rthat. which is fustrating cuz want to be there with my Shaney now but it's family and special birthdays and i am moving away to be with Shane so have to wait 4 and a half weeks til we can be together but yeah im sooo excited!!!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou guys xxx

hey lahlay i know ur time scale never goes to plan haha even now lol i'll be thinking of you and keep us posted !!!!

Archived