My main worry for the UK ( & Oz in the long term)

bunbury61

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flipflop
I wasn't aware until this thread brought it to my attention, how serious the situation is in the UK. Strange how its a forum about moving to Aus and NOT main stream media that has to tell me??

Whats going on??

What happens when Turkey join Europe?

Scary

YouTube - Bury Park, Luton - muslim Riot 30-08-09

Think it is only in Birmingham mate, no riots in London and nothing on the news, hope it does not spread.:shocked:

Guest wayniexagt
Je, how long have these riots been going on for? cross Birmingham off my "must do" list.:sad:

this is just the start mate just the start. this is big problems with asians in the birmingham area. as i said dont you just feel at home when you see signs up saying "NO WHITES AFTER 8PM"

you cant control these people ..... young asian and white lads trying to get a name for themselves . animals . shoot to kill simple !

Guest flipflop
they killed loads of people in london two years ago

Who did? I have been in London 5 years and have not seen any riots, does this go on in places like Birmingham often, it is scarey and with the BNP getting elected in northern towns it could turn nasty.

Guest wayniexagt
Who did? I have been in London 5 years and have not seen any riots, does this go on in places like Birmingham often, it is scarey and with the BNP getting elected in northern towns it could turn nasty.

theres alot that doesnt get to the papers but it goes on quite lot . . mainly underground .... theres alot of hatred in birmingham and its surrounding areas. theres more riots getting orgainsed very soon again. . watch this space !!

Guest flipflop
theres alot that doesnt get to the papers but it goes on quite lot . . mainly underground .... theres alot of hatred in birmingham and its surrounding areas. theres more riots getting orgainsed very soon again. . watch this space !!

Je, think I will stay in London mate, have not felt any racial tension here yet but if the BNP get more seats I can see the Birmingham unrest spreading.

I have worked all over this little island and the one next to us for the last 20 years,averaging about 45 thousand miles a year and I have come across racial tension whether it be white/black ,white/asian,black/asian,East European/African, Indian/Pakistan and I must admit that it takes place from such diverse places as Inverness in the North to Newquay and beyond in the south and it will only continue to get worse as the so called powers that be allow the rise in segregation and class to stand in the way.

If you come to these shores as many have done, then the laws of the land stand for every single one of us,and until people from all cultures learn to respect one another then things will only continue to collapse into the Abyss.

this is just the start mate just the start. this is big problems with asians in the birmingham area. as i said dont you just feel at home when you see signs up saying "NO WHITES AFTER 8PM"

you cant control these people ..... young asian and white lads trying to get a name for themselves . animals . shoot to kill simple !

just the start my arse does nobody remember bradford and oldham a few years ago

Guest flipflop
DEPENDS!!!! Elgin, Aberdeen,Edinburgh you should be OK.

Peebles,Motherwell,Glasgow at your own risk(You wouldn,t travel to Africe without a malaria jab!!!LOL

They live right next to St Andrews golf course, will I need a cardigan up there in December?

They live right next to St Andrews golf course, will I need a cardigan up there in December?

I was golfing in Scotland at the end of May at Royal North Berwick,Dunbar Lochnidderey and several other links courses and I can quite honestly say that in December you will most definitley need a little bit more protection from the elements that just a cardigan.Probably better off thinking more along the lines of thermal underwear and a good insulated waterproof jacket and trousers!!!

But having said that it is a very nice place to visit.

Guest flipflop
I was golfing in Scotland at the end of May at Royal North Berwick,Dunbar Lochnidderey and several other links courses and I can quite honestly say that in December you will most definitley need a little bit more protection from the elements that just a cardigan.Probably better off thinking more along the lines of thermal underwear and a good insulated waterproof jacket and trousers!!!

But having said that it is a very nice place to visit.

He is a member of the golf course and is taking us to the club for hogmany celebrations, he has told me to be prepared for a wild night...:shocked:

As far as I am concerned Britain is finished unless you are rich, poor, eligible for benefits or an asylum Seeker looking for the help. Working or middle classes forget it coz you are the feeders.

One might ask if Enoch Powel's "Rivers of Blood" will ever come true. You could argue that they have already have under 7/7. Will it get any better... no in fact I think the racial tension is going to get worse and I expect more kick off's in Birmingham, Bradford, Oldham in the future.

I've read and heard so many stories about illegal’s here in Britain committing crimes just to get into jail to learn English. It's a guaranteed 3 meals a day plus education.

There are so many illegal’s here in Britain I wouldn't be surprised some are hiding in terrorist cell units.

Whichever way you dress this up Britain needs immigration because there are so many jobs that White British will not get out of bed for because the benefits are better than the effort. So without immigration the lesser jobs would not be covered.

I don't blame people trying to get something for nothing. I blame this useless Government in power for dragging my Island to the gutter. This Island is so in debt now and they are looking at every way to get money out of you. We are now paying out more in benefits, Asylum, than what is actually coming in to pay for it.

Frightening, very frightening I think and unless someone grabs the bull by the horns then more voters will swing for extremist parties....... or are they just looking out for British interests? Don't really know who to believe anymore?

Anyway enjoy OZ coz the weather here in the north is crap!

Guest flipflop
As far as I am concerned Britain is finished unless you are rich, poor, eligible for benefits or an asylum Seeker looking for the help. Working or middle classes forget it coz you are the feeders.

One might ask if Enoch Powel's "Rivers of Blood" will ever come true. You could argue that they have already have under 7/7. Will it get any better... no in fact I think the racial tension is going to get worse and I expect more kick off's in Birmingham, Bradford, Oldham in the future.

I've read and heard so many stories about illegal’s here in Britain committing crimes just to get into jail to learn English. It's a guaranteed 3 meals a day plus education.

There are so many illegal’s here in Britain I wouldn't be surprised some are hiding in terrorist cell units.

Whichever way you dress this up Britain needs immigration because there are so many jobs that White British will not get out of bed for because the benefits are better than the effort. So without immigration the lesser jobs would not be covered.

I don't blame people trying to get something for nothing. I blame this useless Government in power for dragging my Island to the gutter. This Island is so in debt now and they are looking at every way to get money out of you. We are now paying out more in benefits, Asylum, than what is actually coming in to pay for it.

Frightening, very frightening I think and unless someone grabs the bull by the horns then more voters will swing for extremist parties....... or are they just looking out for British interests? Don't really know who to believe anymore?

Why do you Brits always knock your own Country :frown: I have lived here for 5 years and find it a great Country (not quite as good as my homeland):cute: but it is a good place to live.

It's not just the weather that's crap in the north,how about the lower wages,increased taxes that we have to pay to fund the London Olympics(Don't forget 'the olympics will benefit the entire country')Ha.Brisbane here we come.

Archived