Guest Thelostsurfer

Signing of documents and Forms (subclass 309)

Guest Thelostsurfer

I have got all of my evidence together and have found someone who will sign it all off for me - just wondering, will i have to get the person in question to sign off every piece of evidence or are there only certain things that the CO will want to see signed? by every piece of evidence, I mean every single piece of paper I send in. Also as I'm applying for the Spouse visa (Subclass 309) - What forms will I need to fill in? Just the names of the forms would be enough, I know the basic 40SP, 47SP and form 888 for Stat decs, but what others will I need? thanks alot :)

I have got all of my evidence together and have found someone who will sign it all off for me - just wondering, will i have to get the person in question to sign off every piece of evidence or are there only certain things that the CO will want to see signed? by every piece of evidence, I mean every single piece of paper I send in. Also as I'm applying for the Spouse visa (Subclass 309) - What forms will I need to fill in? Just the names of the forms would be enough, I know the basic 40SP, 47SP and form 888 for Stat decs, but what others will I need? thanks alot :)

Thelo, I havent submitted mine yet but think I will be getting just passport and birth cert certified. Sending in supporting documentation i.e. photo's/ bills in joint names/holiday itinery/insurance and bank statement but not going to get certfified. Some people get all done and some dont but I have asked some lucky people on the processing thread whether they have so waiting on responses. In terms of other forms, Im submitting medicals (they have been in since July!) and police check and also form 80 - sending all at once ! fingers crossed. good luck

Citizenship Application Sept 2015