horse riding

Guest tonimarie

Guest tonimarie

hi we are moving to brisbane soon and just wanted to know were the best and cheap place to go for horse riding hope someone can help

Hi there isn't as many riding schools about as in the UK , mainly because lots of people have their own horses.

There are quite a few trail riding centers all over Brisbane though, i go to this one at Tamborine Mountain

Tamborine Mountain Trail Rides Horse Riding Thunder Park QLD Australia

it costs $50 for an hour.

Have a look at this link for other places to ride,,

Horseriding in Brisbane | ourbrisbane.com

Hope this helps

Cal x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Sammipage

We Are thinking about moving to Brisbane or Perth and I am hoping to bring my friesian too. Need to know if there are DIY liveries available? Also would love to buy a small holding but don't want to be too isolated. I am thinking this will be expensive though? Any ideas anyone on the best suburbs for owning small holding or suburbs best for living close to livery?

I'd had a look at costs of horse riding near rockhampton (7 hours from brisie nice for a holiday) and the prices seem very reasonable comparing to the UK directly look about the same but then you get paid more over here so looks to be cheaper, but i suppose prices are going to vary everywhere. Im sure itll be worth every penny being able to hack out in some beautiful places :)

We Are thinking about moving to Brisbane or Perth and I am hoping to bring my friesian too. Need to know if there are DIY liveries available? Also would love to buy a small holding but don't want to be too isolated. I am thinking this will be expensive though? Any ideas anyone on the best suburbs for owning small holding or suburbs best for living close to livery?

I guess it depends where your work will be but around Jimboomba, Beaudesert and quite a few areas of the Gold Coast hinterland have very reasonably priced acerage. Beaudesert is known for its horses and stables and has most ammenities on hand. The down side is from Beaudesert centre your looking at about an hour's commute to the inner city , if you ever need to go or work there.

Cal x

Guest Sammipage
I guess it depends where your work will be but around Jimboomba, Beaudesert and quite a few areas of the Gold Coast hinterland have very reasonably priced acerage. Beaudesert is known for its horses and stables and has most ammenities on hand. The down side is from Beaudesert centre your looking at about an hour's commute to the inner city , if you ever need to go or work there.

Cal x

Hi Cal

Thanks for reply, I will keep looking!! Lots of research to do yet as this will be truly life changing. Would be easy if it was just me and my hubby, but we have two dogs, six horses and six children between us. Most wont be coming so lots to think about !! Just in early days of research at the moment. !

Archived