Strange problem

bannie

Hi All,

I emailed and uploaded Police clearance certificate's as per my case officer's request couple of weeks ago. The problem is that my online document checklist does not have anything related to Overseas penal clearance listed on it, hence I don't really know if these have been received and updated since I cant see them as either "required" or "met". I did send a Post Lodgement Enquiry about 6 days ago and haven't receive any reply to it. Well I do have my case officer's direct email address, can some one suggest if it's alright to send an email asking him if these have been received and updated on their system by stating the above reasons? :unsure:

I forgot to add that the 28 days deadline given by case officer is going to finish in couple of days from now.

Thanks,

bannie

Hi All,

I emailed and uploaded Police clearance certificate's as per my case officer's request couple of weeks ago. The problem is that my online document checklist does not have anything related to Overseas penal clearance listed on it, hence I don't really know if these have been received and updated since I cant see them as either "required" or "met". I did send a Post Lodgement Enquiry about 6 days ago and haven't receive any reply to it. Well I do have my case officer's direct email address, can some one suggest if it's alright to send an email asking him if these have been received and updated on their system by stating the above reasons? :unsure:

I forgot to add that the 28 days deadline given by case officer is going to finish in couple of days from now.

Thanks,

bannie

Get your skates on and send him an email, have you still got the dates you sent the doc to him, may be good idea to keep them for proof. some one else will come along with more detail soon.

Good luck.

Archived