Guest jackie57

can anyone offer advise on getting daughter to Oz

Guest jackie57

Hi

I have a daughter & Australian sil in Oz & I am waiting for my CPV143 to come through,(daughter & sil sponsoring me) Can anyone offer advise on how to get my UK daughter and sil over there as both are unskilled. Sil here is a plant operator and carbon grader, daughter works in retail, they are in their early thirties with a three year old son. I cannot find anything on the skills list....any ideas :idea: please

Jax

Hi

I have a daughter & Australian sil in Oz & I am waiting for my CPV143 to come through,(daughter & sil sponsoring me) Can anyone offer advise on how to get my UK daughter and sil over there as both are unskilled. Sil here is a plant operator and carbon grader, daughter works in retail, they are in their early thirties with a three year old son. I cannot find anything on the skills list....any ideas :idea: please

Jax

Hi,

Best advice I can offer ... dont delay, contact a good visa agent and put the situation to him/her/them. I assume you already have an agent running the CPV 143 applications.

L.L.

Guest jackie57

Hi, thanks for reply

Yes I have an agent, but unfortunately he isnt very forthcoming with information. I have asked him and he just said that no inroads are open to them. I have read many posts on PIO and I think its great the mine of information on here and people willing to help....just wondered if anyone could offer any sort advise please : D

Jax

Hi, thanks for reply

Yes I have an agent, but unfortunately he isnt very forthcoming with information. I have asked him and he just said that no inroads are open to them. I have read many posts on PIO and I think its great the mine of information on here and people willing to help....just wondered if anyone could offer any sort advise please : D

Jax

Sorry to hear again of yet another agent who appears to be most in UN-helpful.

I still think you need an agent to advise. If your Kidz have skills there may be a visa path that way. I dont know enough to advise on family type visa and assume you alreeady passed teh balance of family requirements for your CPV143.

Try Alan Collett or "Go Matilda" based in Melbourne, have a UK office you can telephone and get a free telephone "interview" better still, get your kidz to call themse

Go Matilda - Your Gateway to Australia - Visa, Tax, and Financial Planning for Australia[/url]

George Lombard, based in Sydney. Top notch agency and very helpful.

www.austimmigration.com.au

There are others equally respectable...but I dont know them!

Gill, "Gollywobbler" will be able to give you far better advice than I can and may drop onto this thread.

L.L.