Dog food and flea treatments

Elliott-Family

Hi

we will be bringing two dogs to melbourne as soon as our house sells

They both suffer with delicate stomachs and are presently fed on Royal Canin Mini Adult, do you know if this is available in Melbourne, we are considering bringing a couple of sacks until we can find a food that suits them

Also here they are treated with frontline flea and tick treatments, is there an similar in oz ? would it still be needed?

Many thanks

Claire x

Hi Claire

I am not sure whether they have that particular type of Royal Canin, but they do sell Royal Canin here, so hopefully they will have the one you need.

Frontline is also sold here.

Love

Rudi

x

I feed my cats on Royal Canin and the pet warehouses have a large range of dog and cat foods.

Flea treatments I buy mine off the web from one of the online vet sites as they are cheaper.

All available in Melbourne

I buy frontline for the dogs and revolution for the cats.

I am a member of Petstock and get my food from them they have a web site

PETstock Animal Supplies, Pet Supplies, Pet Products, Pet Stores, Pet Care, Pet Vet

We have a warehouse here in Somerville but they are all over Melbourne and there are other similar pet food providers around as well.

They have all the Royal Canin Products, Hils all sorts of different brands. If they have not got it they would get it. I have to buy a dental type food for my cats.

I also have cats that are fed on Royal Canin. The only thing i am worried about is are you allowed to take any sacks of cat/dog food in your container from the UK just by the fact that it is food you are transporting???? I did mean to ask one of the shippers that came round to give us a quote but i forgot when they actually came :arghh:

Archived