register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Working to fish

North brissy roads Are ~##~^<* crap

Guest Working to fish

3 Hours to get from north brissy to sunshine coast .

1 crash on the brisbane highway and the hole of the north side is

F~~~ed .

OZ is great apart from there crapy highway .

Mm and calm :nah:

Eddie ..

Goes with out saying hope no body was hurt.:yes:

Guest JoanneHattersley

Oh mate I know what U mean!

From Toowong to Mums a week ago it took us over 2 hours! That was due to roadworks on Bribie Island turn off!

Guest stockies

For once the road was clear for me today. All the way into Brisbane and back and not one hold up or accident ......Amazing !!!!!

Guest Working to fish
For once the road was clear for me today. All the way into Brisbane and back and not one hold up or accident ......Amazing !!!!!

Watch the news tonight ,The news chopper was overhead and you may see a black ute with ,some one sticking one finger up to them ,that will be me .

:eek:eddie

You must have got home before 2pm then.:elvis:

Guest stockies

LOl eddie ya crack me up !

Yes was back home for midday ........

Well the family of the people that died in that crash i expect will be very sorry they delayed you.

Terry (44) Emergency Gas Engineer, Sarah (38)Chris (16) Kelly (13) TRA 19/05/08 TRA successful 2/06/08 Visa Application Sent 19/06/08X rays done 11/11/08 Meds done 17/11/08bCRB done 24/11/08Meds Finalized 10/12/08 Visa Granted 18/12/08

The Gold Coast highway can be similar when theres an accident,everything just comes to a standstill,, it just seems to happen more up your end! lol

Those Bribie roadworks got me a few weeks ago, how long are they there for?

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest JoanneHattersley
Well the family of the people that died in that crash i expect will be very sorry they delayed you.

Guys, please note that Eddie did say Goes with out saying hope no body was hurt.

Guest Working to fish

Thank you very much for your repile ,like i said in my 1st post ,i HOPED ,no body was hurt .

Have you ever be delayed and not got annoyed ?

My condolancies to the family.

eddie

alot of the times its not the crash that brings traffic to a stop its all the bloody rubber neckers!

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

I have been delayed a few times my daughter missed half her dance lesson a few weeks ago due to accident on the bruce.i learnt i must leave a bit earlier. Tonight i left early glad i did as the traffic was bad.Still not as bad as the uk we drove from pairs to the channel tunnel in 2 hours then it took 2 hours to go one junction on the motorway when we got of the other end.Traffic is clear now only took me 15 minutes to get to dance to pick her back up.

Terry (44) Emergency Gas Engineer, Sarah (38)Chris (16) Kelly (13) TRA 19/05/08 TRA successful 2/06/08 Visa Application Sent 19/06/08X rays done 11/11/08 Meds done 17/11/08bCRB done 24/11/08Meds Finalized 10/12/08 Visa Granted 18/12/08

Guest Aldo
Oh mate I know what U mean!

From Toowong to Mums a week ago it took us over 2 hours! That was due to roadworks on Bribie Island turn off!

2 HOURS!! thats far toowong...

:biglaugh:

3 Hours to get from north brissy to sunshine coast .

1 crash on the brisbane highway and the hole of the north side is

F~~~ed .

OZ is great apart from there crapy highway .

Mm and calm :nah:

Eddie ..

Goes with out saying hope no body was hurt.

Blame all those Poms and Vics coming to Qld and stuffing it up with their arty farty driving, mate.:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.