Guest tann

Hiya all,

Im wondering if anyone has a template for the "employer evidence letter" for a bricky?

We are not using an agent,and we dont know exactly what the letter should state.

Maybe somone who already done it could help,with a template or something

thanx all

hi, if i were you i'd get about three or more letters from employers stating what hubby has worked on, what he did there ( eg, setting out and stuff ) what tools he uses and what type of work he's done, eg commercial, domestic, ( houses, schools, hospitals, prisons, factories ) that sort of stuff,then send in a stat dec signed by a solicitor explaining the same sort of thing again but in a lot more detail eg, the process from start to finish ( as in setting out right up to doing cuttups. ( don't forget to mention things like building a lift of brickwork, setting cavitys, and even having a lift of scaffold put up at each new level........ think of it as explaing it to an alien who's never seen brickwork being done before.......... even down to spreading the compo and cutting off the excess.

hope this helps

Daz

Guest guest21425

mate seriously get an agent, im a bricklayer, passed my practical in july now doing state sponsorship, i could not imagine not having an agent. but best of luck

I would love to get an agent, but i really can't afford it. Most of them want like 2 g just agent fees, then you got all other fees on top of that....

mate seriously get an agent, im a bricklayer, passed my practical in july now doing state sponsorship, i could not imagine not having an agent. but best of luck

i'm a brickie too and had an agent, that was till he went bump and only after taking £4200 off me :arghh:

with all the help you can get from here you don't need an agent anyway i reckon :no:

Daz

Hi Tann,

My agent sent me templates for employer refs. I passed my Vetassess and now have a case officer despite only being a brickie for a few years. PM me if you still need help. Oh ,yeah, you also need to go for state sponsorship as brickying is no longer on the csl.

Damo

Archived