how do i prove my kids dependants

Juliep

hi

im on a 457 visa living on brisbane and going to start my PR i want to know how i prove that my 18 yr and 21 yr old are dependant on me ? they also want to return to the uk to study as it works out cheaper to study over there than her as we arent PR yet

any advice please

julie x

hi

im on a 457 visa living on brisbane and going to start my PR i want to know how i prove that my 18 yr and 21 yr old are dependant on me ? they also want to return to the uk to study as it works out cheaper to study over there than her as we arent PR yet

any advice please

julie x

hi julie ...if they are living at home with you and are in full time education then they are classed as being dependant on you ... i had to do this with my daughter and i basically had to write a stat dec to say that she was at college and and worked part time ....we said that she depended on us for a roof over her head , all her meals ,and expenses to ensure she was able to attend her course

mrs keily

Guest Obedoh

My son 20 and at Uni when we applied. Sent them details of how much we gave him each month, kept supermarket receipts as we bought all his toiletries, etc. When visa was granted he had left Uni and was working.

Jackie

Just a thought but if they return to the UK for UNI then they are not under your roof but are looking after themselves

hi

any advice please

julie x

Archived