How do I know when DIAC receive form 1100?

TraceyT

Hi, could someone please let me know how I find out when DIAC has received the form 1100 that SA sent to them, I presume electronically. I keep checking the tracking system at DIAC and nothing has changed. SA approved us for SS on 4/8/09. How long after they receive the 1100 form do you get a case officer allocated? I have a theory that SA applicants get case officers quicker than some of the other states, as it seems less people are applying there....... what are your thoughts??

Thanks in advance

Tracey :cute:

Guest needingtogo

Hi Tracy,

Also recieved SS from SA on the 5th August. I emailed SA last night with the same question as I had not recieved confirmation the 1100 had been recieved by DIAC. They confirmed that the form had been sent and that DIAC had sent a email to them to say they had recieved it. Send them a quick email, they are very quick with their response.

Also would love to know if anybody knows the timescales. SA were so quick with the SS think we have been spoilt so far!

Fingers crossed for us both soon.

Bex.x

Guest Shreen

We had our Vic sponsorship approved nearly 6 weeks ago and still no case officer. Think there are people who had SS in June still waiting...

Guest cuba267

The communications systems between the individual states and the DIAC appear to be very efficient. My advice would be to send a quick email to your individual state to see if they sent the 1100 - they're very quick at responding to successful applicants. If they say they sent it chances are DIAC received it. Give them a few weeks to process it.

It is also prudent to advise DIAC that you have secured State or Territory Sponsorship so they can escalate such applications in their processing pecking order.

If you don't have an agent acting for you, this webpage can be used:

General Skilled Migration Post-Lodgement Enquiry Form

If you do have an agent s/he can advise the ASPC through the RMA only email address.

Best regards.

Guest The "legdes"

TraceyT,

Have you had a look at the thread "Are you waiting for SA State Sponsorship " ? That might give you an idea of timelines people have actually experienced with SA apps right through to visa grant.

Guest needingtogo

Hi TraceyT,

We are looking at going over as soon as we can. House on market this week. Scarey stuff. My daughter would normally be doing her GCSES next year so we are heading over before that. Its so hard living in Limbo. Have you an idea of what part of Adelaide you want to live? Got my eye on Seaford.

Bex.x

Guest needingtogo
DIAC have been very quick with my application. I got a CO about 8-10 days from returning 1100 to WA

Crikey, that was quick. :smile:

Hi,

Have been looking at Plympton area, not far from Glenelg/Brighton, but looks cheaper. I have been reading some forums which tell people to avoid the north, as it is rough in some areas. So we are looking west/south. We are emmigrating with friends, who are still waiting for the SS from SA, they are about 2 weeks behind us. It's very nail biting stuff.

Tracey x

• 2 years later...
TraceyT,

Have you had a look at the thread "Are you waiting for SA State Sponsorship " ? That might give you an idea of timelines people have actually experienced with SA apps right through to visa grant.

This is some good info, I am also on SA SS doing my 176.

Archived