Alton Towers ban Budgie Smugglers!!!!!!!!

calNgary

What next ?lol, what are your thoughts? Should trunks stay or go?

A POPULAR theme park has banned men from wearing Speedos or skimpy budgie smugglers on site, claiming they disrupt the site's family atmosphere.

The Alton Towers has banned Speedos and other types of tight swimming trunks at its Staffordshire site on grounds of taste.

The trunks are favoured by the likes of Rod Stewart and soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.

But it seems Alton Towers' bosses cannot stomach the types of swimwear that have featured at their waterpark, reckoning them "more suited to Spain than Staffordshire".

The company said that a number of men had been sporting tight trunks during the hot weather.

It went on: "To prevent embarrassment among fellow members of the public and to maintain the family friendly atmosphere at the resort, bosses have taken the extreme measure of banning these tight trunks from their popular waterpark located within the Splash Landings Hotel.

"Skimpy budgie smugglers".....

I remember when as a youth I used these to go jogging and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX

And then everybody laughed!

Editted so as not to offend ladies and children!

:wink:

L.L.

• 1 year later...
z145000632.jpg

Fat-guy-laying-on-beach.jpg

And this one geoff? and the one on page 3? NOW will yer stop making me out a liar?

NOW do yer understand why i thought you were a bit too touchy over that thread?

Bit dissapointing you point blank denying what i said geoff tbh,when you KNOW you have posted pics like these.

One and a half hours of the transfer window left,so lets leave it now eh pls?

And this one geoff? and the one on page 3? NOW will yer stop making me out a liar?

NOW do yer understand why i thought you were a bit too touchy over that thread?

Bit dissapointing you point blank denying what i said geoff tbh,when you KNOW you have posted pics like these.

One and a half hours of the transfer window left,so lets leave it now eh pls?

You seem that intent to prove me out to be a liar, that you are not looking at the whole thread. Now I'll find out if I can but I'm sure posts have been removed for me to post those pictures.

So it's taken you an 1h 1/2 and gone back a full 12 months to find me posting a picture of a bus and a couple of pictures..... :wacko:

You also seemed to miss out posting the other 2 pictures and this comment by myself above those pictures

People with great bodies will always look good, fat people no matter what they wear will always look fat. Who cares

Ever thought about writting for one of the red top rags, they don't seem to let the truth get in the way of a good story

You seem that intent to prove me out to be a liar, that you are not looking at the whole thread. Now I'll find out if I can but I'm sure posts have been removed for me to post those pictures.

So it's taken you an 1h 1/2 and gone back a full 12 months to find me posting a picture of a bus and a couple of pictures..... :wacko:

You also seemed to miss out posting the other 2 pictures and this comment by myself above those pictures

Ever thought about writting for one of the red top rags, they don't seem to let the truth get in the way of a good story

It took 5 minutes to find the first one,the point is you POINT BLANK LIED about the photos,dress it up anyway yer want.

You were quite happy to let me seem a liar,when you knew full well you'd posted them,THAT is extremely low.

You posted the photos and i havnt got a clue what yer talking about with "posts removed":biglaugh:,you posted the photos,stop making an even bigger fool out of yourself than you have already,its all about honesty geoff,and you havnt had any over this,your bang to rights.

And no it didnt take one and a half hours,i CAN do other things as im logged on,grow up and admit your wrong,you'l feel better,other than that,get yer coat and do the decent thing:wink:

Archived