Cathay Pacific entertainment

ozzbound

On the website the only film mentioned in the entertainment section for economy is Jungle Book!

My girls are 11 and 16 and will not be impressed if this is the only film :biglaugh:

And I will be in for some serious earache....

Anyone flown with them recently who could update further?

On the website the only film mentioned in the entertainment section for economy is Jungle Book!

My girls are 11 and 16 and will not be impressed if this is the only film :biglaugh:

And I will be in for some serious earache....

Anyone flown with them recently who could update further?

We went with Cathay Pacific in March and came back in April, there were loads of films, t.v, games and music to choose from. EG.. On the way out there was Twilight, Quantum of Solice to name but a few On the way back there was Marley and Me. You really have nothing to worry about on the entertainment front believe me.

i have been looking for flights business class for my parents to fly out, cathy pacific seem the cheapest by far. I can't afford for the flight not to be a pleasurable experience for them as they are not great flyers anyway and don't want to put them off!! So any comments would be greatful also.

Guest proud2beaussie

Andy,

If you have any questions about Cathay send me an email or PM and I'll answer them for you,I've flown with them dozens of times and always found them to be excellent.

Cheers

N'OZ

Archived