Where and when do I start?

Guest Pamster

Guest Pamster

I've starting talking about migrating to Australia with my hubby and 2 kids (both 7) but don't know when or where to start! I've done a few on line assessments and fallen below the points needed and then have been advised by the web sites to pay for a more detailed assessment. I'm wary of doing this because don't want to be ripped off!

My career is in Finance and accounts but I am not a qualified chartered accountant. I am at present doing my 3rd year of the AAT qualification in Accountancy so am wondering whether I should actually finish that before going any further.

I also find it all really scary. I have never even visited Australia so wouldn't know which area to try for.

Any advice please?

hiya

we were in a similar dont know where to start situation and got ourselves an agent ,so far i cannot fault the service we have recieved off them,they have been helpful with all our questions and best of all they dont seem to 'drag their feet' .they will also know what to do with your qualifications and tell you the must suited type of visa to your circumstances ,go for it whats there to lose (only a few quid) they are pretty honest and tell you straight BEFORE taking money if you have a chance ,,good luck hope this helps

cal x

HIYA WE ARE WITH A COMPANY CALLED VISA BUREAU,MY PARTNER SPOKE TO THEM ON THE PHONE AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND WHAT TRADE HE WAS IN (diesel engineer)AND THEY EXPLAINED THE DIFFERENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO US ,WE WERE THEN ASSIGNED A CASEWORKER AND SHE IS EXCELLENT.WE CONTACTED THEM MID SEPTEMBER ,THE TRA FORMS WERE SUBMITTED EARLY OCT NOW WE ARE AWAITING NEWS,I THINK HOW LONG IT TAKES AT FIRST DEPENDS HOW LONG IT TAKES YOURSELVES TO GET ALL RELEVANT PAPERWORK ORGANISED AND CERTIFIED ,ALL GOING WELL SHE SAID WE WOULD BE THERE BY SUMMER AAAHH!!!,,IF I CAN HELP ANY FURTHER,OR YOU WOULD LIKE THEIR CONTACT DETAILS PM ME,,

JUST THINK ,,IF YOU START NOW YOU SHOULD BE HAVING NEXT CHRISTMAS ON THE BEACH

CAL X

Archived