Phillip Island, Victoria

The Broughtons

Imagine sitting on the beach at sunset watching the sea. Suddenly a little penguin appears on the sand followed by another, then another (you get the picture). They gather in little groups on the sand until their sure their unit is ready and then they're off, a mad waddle back to their burrows in the dunes.

It really is quite amazing!!!!:jiggy:

Yes its yet another ozi wonder! I really didn't appreciate just how tiny they were! Getting on to and walking up the beach must be a massive task when your so iccle! OH had me for a while though...claiming when it gets too cold for them 7 little ozi women sit ferverently knitting cosy jumpers for them! der der

Guest jonseywife

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ I cant wait to see the little Penguins Felicity................ and the Roo's and the Koalas and the Wombats and the Birds and the Dolphins and the Whales and the crocs and especially the surfer dudes.... etc., etc., etc. (Im sooo easily pleased!!) :spinny: :spinny:

http://www.affiliate.viator.com/brochure/product_show.jsp?CODE=39773PARKPASS&ID=1010&PRODUCTID=1016&AUID=1810&SUBAUID=AUMEL

Archived