You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

justin&chelle

Practical Assessment In Blackburn Yesterday-How Long Till We Know ?

Hi we took the Practical assessment in Blackburn yesterday!!!!! all seemed to go well... wait now for results!!! any one know how long till we find out??

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi Justin and Michelle,

I have split this out as a seperate thread as your question is more relevant to the migration issues section.

Cheers

N'OZ

Guest Clare Robinson

Hi N'Oz,

when you say practical assessment did you mean for AQF/TRA. My Hubby took his practical and he had the result whilst the man was on site with him. It then took another few weeks for the certificate to come out and then almost two months with the TRA doing their bit. Apparently the TRA usually take a month but have just moved offices and are now taking longer.

If you were not referring to any of the above then please forgive me for waffeling on and good lucj with whatever assessment it is you have done!!

Best wishes

Clare

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi Clare,

I didn't actually do any test,I just split the thread from another one to ensure that Justin&chelle had their question answered.

Hi we took the Practical assessment in Blackburn yesterday!!!!! all seemed to go well... wait now for results!!! any one know how long till we find out??

Hi- we found out the next day because we checked online. But I believe its normally 10 days max. They also send a letter. Good luck !!:smile:

Posted Vetassess paperwork 17/10/08. paper based assessment passed on 07/11/08, practical assessment passed on 16/02/09, 175 visa lodged on line 26/02/09, SS in WA online 23/03/09, SS approved 08/07/09, medicals and PCCs 10/08/09, visa granted 15/09/09 !!

Guest NGH

My OH did his Plumbing assesment (VETASSESS) in Accrington on July 17th and still hasnt had the results. He was told 10 days but still had no news despite many calls and emils to them. Im hoping no news is good news. Only time will tell.

Can I ask what test did you take? my husband is going to Blackburn on Friday to take his General Electrician exam.

N111kkx

SS Vic recieved after appeal 8/10/2009, 176 Visa application 9/10/09, OH Electrician, Nov 2010 moved to Cat 2, 9th Nov Case Officer, extra information requested, medicals 18th Jan, medicals finalised now just the police checks!!! We got our visa !!! Yey soooo happy

you should have a tracking/reference number to access the vetassess site to check your status, i had to wait a couple of days for the result to show up here and about two weeks for the certification

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

:smile:Hi, my oh took his practical electrical assessment on monday in Blackburn, just awaiting results.

Good luck for Friday, my oh said the assessor is very helpful so don't panic!

Chelle and Justin

Hi there, My husband took his test at Blackburn on 23/07/09 and we looked on vetasses site on the 27/07/09 and results were on there. If you log on your results maybe on by tomorrow good luck with results. My OH passed.:biglaugh:

:smile:Hi, thanks for the information we will keep checking, congratulations on your oh passing and good luck with the meds, police checks and the rest of your application.

Chelle and Justin

Guest tommo66

just taken vetassess practical today at blackburn assessor told me there and then that i had passed.

hope he's not bull****ting.

Guest tommo66
:smile:Hi is that Tom from Chelmsford, who took is practical this Monday at Blackburn?

Justin and Chelle

No, took vet today tue

Guest KerryCraig

My O/H took his electrical practicle yesterday as well and was told he had passed at the end of day, Thankfully, now onto the next stage!!

Guest KerryCraig

Hi Justin&chelle,

Did practicle at Blackburn

:chatterbox:Hey Kerry and Craig, thanks for that hopefully Justin has passed, he did well on his written and did not get any negatives during the assessment.

Where are you planning to Emigrate to in Australia, we are hopefully going to Melbourne with are two little ones.

What kind of visa are you going on? We were on a 175 but changed to a 176 State sponsorship due to timescale.

Chelle

Guest tommo66
Hi Justin&chelle,

Did practicle at Blackburn

Is that big Bob

Guest KerryCraig
Is that big Bob

No Big tall Craig

My OH did the carpentry test on Monday 20th July and we had his results on 24th!!!

Good luck!

x

Guest tommo66
No Big tall Craig

Sorry Craig, I for some reason thought the guy going to Adelaide had called you Bob when we were down in canteen.

Any way good that we all passed!

Guest KerryCraig
:chatterbox:Hey Kerry and Craig, thanks for that hopefully Justin has passed, he did well on his written and did not get any negatives during the assessment.

Where are you planning to Emigrate to in Australia, we are hopefully going to Melbourne with are two little ones.

What kind of visa are you going on? We were on a 175 but changed to a 176 State sponsorship due to timescale.

Chelle

Hi Chelle,

Yes we are hopefully going to Victoria as well on 176 ( all being well )