Back from the dead!!!

AnxiousMum

Hey guys, I know I havent posted on here for a really long time. I needed to take some time away from the forum and all aspects of moving to oz to try and decide what I really want to do.

Since our reckie in March I had initially decided I didnt want to make the move and thought nothing would change my mind. I have now taken some time and really thought about it.

Our problem as alot of you already know is my husband works for RBS as a Manager for the Fraud Analyst dept, he has no qualifications at all and only has 3 years experience in that particular dept (although has 19 years overall in the bank).

Having not been on here for ages and not checking any changes to visa etc, I have a question.

If we wait for him to have 6 years experience (another 3 years) does anyone know if the ACS still accept the experience without qualifications to go with it? Would be looking for Skilled Visa.

Guest stockies

My Oh had qualifications and 2 of our friends did not have formal IT degrees but had many years of IT experience. Your best bet would be to have a chat with Peter Chiam of Ptlabs, he will be able to advise you more.

Claire. Xx

Guest juliemtaylor

def have a word with Peter, been brilliant and we got our visas last month!

Nice to have you back on here!

Julie x

Archived