Guest pakistan

Guest daneekhan

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone of us has got their spouse visa ritgh after six months as my hubby is in australia and i applied my visa in first week of december 2009 and i was just wondering if i can expect anything in june ???????? :)

Guest mohammad

We have all been waiting so long much more than 6 months , you will not even receive after 9 months as we have waited already 9 months and still nai reply.

Guest daneekhan
We have all been waiting so long much more than 6 months , you will not even receive after 9 months as we have waited already 9 months and still nai reply.

Hi Mohammad firstly thanks for your quick reply, can you please confirm when did you apply and when did you get you letter of acknowledgment, and after receiving your ack letter did they request you for further documentation? if yes then when did you send your further documents that they requested ????? your response will be highly appreciated.

Guest mohammad

Hi, we applied on 27th july and received acknowledgement letter on 3rd of august,

They requested the medical and birth certificate which we sent after approx 1 month,

I have contacted them many times and they are still waiting security checks?

Guest daneekhan
Hi, we applied on 27th july and received acknowledgement letter on 3rd of august,

They requested the medical and birth certificate which we sent after approx 1 month,

I have contacted them many times and they are still waiting security checks?

Si it means you have been waiting for over 7 months, because they start counting time from the date they receive you additional documents which in your case are birth certificate and medicals :)

Any idea where these CHECKS take place ??? is it in Pakistan or Australia ???

Guest mohammad

No they count the date from when they received the initial application,

the checks would take place in pakistan as they are using an external agency tht's why they cannot give a timeframe on when they will receive the info.

You should go through this forum and read every post then you will get alot of answers to your questions.

Guest anusha

no more info. they told me they wud finalise it by end of april, but today is 26th n they still havent contacted me.so i guess we just have to wait n wait.

Guest salma123

hey Anusha, no updates for me too. Who said to u tht it will be finalised this month n how, means by email or did u call??????????

Guest anusha

i spoke to an immigration officer on the phone n found out. wats the expiry date of your police report???wat date was it made???mine was june 16th...

Guest salma123

Mine was I guess 12 June! I don't know y they r taking so long an if everything they need iz there then wht r they waiting 4. ? Whn did u speak 2 them? And was tht ur case officer r someone else?

Guest anusha

i spoke to them on april 7th n that woman was not my case officer but some other immigration officer...but she checked thru her system as it is computerised n told me...

Guest anusha

ok wat u can do rite now is email your case officer with your reference id in the subject line n ask him wats the status???at least that wud make them aware we r waiting???i just did it rite now!!!email @immigration.bangkok**************. tell them u have been waiting since 9 plus months!!!lets see wat happens!!!

then tomorrow at around 12:30 pakistan time call at 0066-2344-6449 n tell them your ref id n say that you wish to speak to your visa officer!!!

Guest salma123

I emailed like 5 times but no one replies and even I tried to talk n they kept on saying tht it's abt to be finalize n it's been a month since then

Guest mohammad

Hi, I just called my wife's case officer in Bangkok and she told me that they were finalising her application and it would definitely be finalised before the end of may.

Guest anusha

yaar i also spoke to her yesterday n she said the same thing to me as well. i just hope this time we get it next month inshallah. police clearance expires soon after that...so have to book tickets as well.do you know how long it takes to get passport stamped????

Guest loveneverdie

Hey friends i am new to this forum, i did apply in August 2009 and still i am waiting for the decision of visa officer his name is Banpot D, 8th Month is in process , but no answer / reply from visa officer , could anyone apprise me how long it will take , actully i did apply for spouse visa , my wife is Australia citizen , she visited me twice pakistan and we got married , pls help me and update me about the processing time

thnks

Guest loveneverdie

did u apply for spouse visa and when , can u tell me about ur name in passport , do u use ur husband name along with ur name or wat ? if not u should change data in passport wich is very helpful in the matter

Guest mohammad

@ Anusha,

A quote from pakistan said that she sent her passport and she received her sticker the next day? But i think that it would take longer than this maybe 1 week?

Guest mohammad

My wife has received her visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was granted on 01/05/2010 and we received notification letter via email on 07/05/2010, she must enter before 21/07/2010..........