Guest pakistan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/12/2020 at 11:09, Kamila said:

Woww congratulations to everyone who has been granted their visa. I have submitted all documents and the latest document was biometrics which I submitted on 16th November. But I have not yet been assigned a CO. I asked my agent and they said no news yet. Can anyone relate? How long does it to be assigned a CO? 

Hello dear, did you receive your grant? 

5 minutes ago, Devops said:

@all

Hi Admin,

I have booked my repatriation flight from Pakistan to Darwin. I want to know that after completing my mandatory 14 days quarantine in Darwin, can I go Sydney to my actual location? Do I need to quarantine again in Sydney?

Probably not but the cross-border rules change daily. Be prepared for it, just in case.

Hi 
I apply 186trt visa. I couldn’t provide Bahrain PCC and I send to the immigration what I have evidence. Co also understood I try it for my best. They asked me ( commonwealth Australia statutory declaration, GCC waiver questionnaire, and from my Bahrain employee letter ), I provide that all. I just want to know they can asked me more things or they can grant my visa. 
Because of now I’m waiting 19months. Any one have this problem? 😟
Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/10/2021 at 21:35, Khrm said:

Alhumdulillah 

My visa is granted subclass (300) prospective marriage visa 

It's almost 2 years 2 weeks atlast my wait is over

Thanks  for everyone here to b helpful 

Congratulations 

whats your processing office brother?

Applied 14th October, London, Full 100 visa granted today 8th November!

Was not expecting that kind of turn around, can anyone advise me please... The visa says

For first entry arrive by 08 November 2022

Must not arrive after 08 November 2026

Slightly confused by this. Do we have to go before 8 nov 2022? What if we are not ready then, its only a year away ahhhh

27 minutes ago, emmajane0429 said:

Was not expecting that kind of turn around, can anyone advise me please... The visa says

Slightly confused by this. Do we have to go before 8 nov 2022? What if we are not ready then, its only a year away ahhhh

Ha, we had a pretty similar experience with the whole thing turned around in about 6 weeks. Scary eh?

You have to 'validate' the visa by 8/11/22 so that can be just a holiday or a fact-finding trip or even just staying for 24 hours if you want but you have to physically enter the country within the next 12 months. Once you've done that you're free to come and go as you please as the visa is active. 

Good luck!

1 hour ago, emmajane0429 said:

When did you originally apply. We received our rfi for medicals and police checks at the start of oct. All uploaded last week. Hoping for a fast pick up on the visa as been waiting 3 1/2 years after our appeal. Now embassy has everything I’m hoping for a fast response as flights booked for March next year for us and have to ship things in the new year. 

3 hours ago, Bartletts said:

Ha, we had a pretty similar experience with the whole thing turned around in about 6 weeks. Scary eh?

You have to 'validate' the visa by 8/11/22 so that can be just a holiday or a fact-finding trip or even just staying for 24 hours if you want but you have to physically enter the country within the next 12 months. Once you've done that you're free to come and go as you please as the visa is active. 

Good luck!

Yes it’s all very scary, I figured it would take a lot longer! Do you know if you can extend that entry date? December/January may work but November would be hard even for a holiday 

3 hours ago, Ben34uk said:

When did you originally apply. We received our rfi for medicals and police checks at the start of oct. All uploaded last week. Hoping for a fast pick up on the visa as been waiting 3 1/2 years after our appeal. Now embassy has everything I’m hoping for a fast response as flights booked for March next year for us and have to ship things in the new year. 

We applied 14th October. Medical was 26th October, police checks around the same time. So shocked to get it all back today. Fingers crossed yours is quick too, you sound a bit more ready than I am! 

On 05/06/2021 at 22:25, BigJoe said:

You can defer flying out within the first year if flights are an issue, plus the hotel cost is stupid money.  

Hi Joe, where have you got this information? do you have a link? My partner got his visa yesterday and our kids granted citizenship but we have to travel by 8th November which is looking too costly and we wouldnt want to quaranteen so wondering if we can delay that date?

12 minutes ago, emmajane0429 said:

Hi Joe, where have you got this information? do you have a link? My partner got his visa yesterday and our kids granted citizenship but we have to travel by 8th November which is looking too costly and we wouldnt want to quaranteen so wondering if we can delay that date?

I know that some visas were granted some extensions due to Covid but I'm not sure about the 100. Might be worth contacting the authorities and asking for a small extension due to the ridiculously fast turnaround time. How much more time would you want, realistically?

Quarantine rules are being relaxed all the time although it's obviously done State by State. Check the latest info here: https://www.health.gov.au/about-us/contact-us/local-state-and-territory-health-departments.

We have booked flights for May/June and found that they were similarly priced to the various other visits we've made over the years.

54 minutes ago, emmajane0429 said:

I assume there's a typo in that post, unless you mean 8th November 2022?  You've got a whole year, what's the problem?

They were giving "facilitation letters"  when the borders were closed, but there's nothing to stop you flying in now except cost.  It's true flights are expensive rightnow but by next year, they'll be as close to normal as they'll ever be, and there won't be any more quarantine provided you're vaccinated.  So I'm afraid I can't think of any convincing reason you could give for deferring.  

Remember you can just visit to activate the visa.

Edited by Marisawright