Guest pakistan

3 hours ago, Roja said:

Hi DOL jan 2020

rft generic 23 dec 2020

interview 1st feb 2021

s56 1 feb 2020 

13 March email application is in process auto generated

9 feb again s56 of those evidence which I have already uploaded like all the photo lease documents and etc 

my agent told me my case officer has changed and he didn’t bother to look to attach document and requested the same and given me time of 28 days 

my question is do any one have idea how long after that it will take 

I was really hoping my husband grant 

I m also waiting for my husband visa 

rfi: 13oct 

dol: 8 feb 2020

On 12/04/2021 at 04:23, Popdude said:

Does anyone have any experience with changing the application from PMV300 to 309? Processing time between 309 lodgement and approval?

Situation:

Sponsor: Permanent resident

Applicant: Egyptian passport

Agent: Yes

Office: Cairo office

DOL PMV300: 25 August 2019

Case-officer assigned/medical and biometrics requested: 02 Septmber 2019 and submitted 17 September 2019

COVID hit, we decided to get married as she is not exempt to enter the country

Change to 309 visa: 28 October 2020

Medical and biometrics requested: 10 December 2020

We lodged a visitor visa 600 as well on the 10 of November, with the hope that she can travel to Australia and granted the 309 visa onshore (as per the updated regulations)

Biometrics provided for Visa 600: 20 of November

Any feedback is helpful 🙂

Thanks all

Did you get your 600 VISA approved?

On 06/04/2021 at 19:12, Sau Sam said:

today I got my Medicare number. Is there any delay u can call them and ask about ur application. They will arrange ur Medicare number while on a call. 

Hi

Today I call them for Medicare number they give me reference number of it and said that the application is in process.

On 14/04/2021 at 13:43, Kamila said:

Hi Popdude

when did you apply for 600 and what documents did you submit? Did they give you a reason for not approving your request? 

Hi Kamila,

Applied: 10 November 2020

Biometrics: 20 Nov 2020

Submitted the application, letter of support, marriage certificate, insurance cover, Evidence of shared financials

My application was not rejected (yet), just no response 😞 

Do you have any experience with this?

23 hours ago, alpha_g said:

Hi All, 

Has anyone here recently flown into Australia? Just looking for a rough flight estimates, I have made couple calls to travel agents here and the options are above AUD 8000 🙄

No recent travel (Dec 2020): I paid around $5000, one-way, Cairo-Brisbane, Business class

Recommend that you do not book through an agent. Book directly with the airline. Check google flight for prices, hide separate tickets, select the most common airlines (sadly the expensive ones). 

14 minutes ago, Popdude said:

Hi Kamila,

Applied: 10 November 2020

Biometrics: 20 Nov 2020

Submitted the application, letter of support, marriage certificate, insurance cover, Evidence of shared financials

My application was not rejected (yet), just no response 😞 

Do you have any experience with this?

I have just applied for an exemption now and have not heard back. I think we need to get an exemption before we apply for visitor visa. I think it makes the process much smoother and easier. I will apply for 600 visa as soon as I get my exemption approved. Will keep you updated of the outcome

3 hours ago, Kamila said:

I have just applied for an exemption now and have not heard back. I think we need to get an exemption before we apply for visitor visa. I think it makes the process much smoother and easier. I will apply for 600 visa as soon as I get my exemption approved. Will keep you updated of the outcome

Thanks so much Kamila for your support

I forgot to mention that my wife already got the travel exemption before we apply for the visitor visa. They are very slow 😞

I would definitely appreciate your keeping me updated with your status. Thanks 🙂 

On 16/04/2021 at 00:58, Khudadad said:

Does anyone know about Australian Embassy ankara processing visas?

My application was at Dubai office and recently transferred to ankara office. Am waiting over 24 months and have heard nothing from immigration 😞. You said your friend received 309 after 29 months can you please confirm which processing office and is this an afghan applicant

22 hours ago, Alina11 said:

My application was at Dubai office and recently transferred to ankara office. Am waiting over 24 months and have heard nothing from immigration 😞. You said your friend received 309 after 29 months can you please confirm which processing office and is this an afghan applicant

It was dubai office. My application also transferred from dubai to ankara and i have afghani case.

22 hours ago, Alina11 said:

You should mail the australian embassy ankara and ask about your case process they will give info about your application.

11 hours ago, Khudadad said:

You should mail the australian embassy ankara and ask about your case process they will give info about your application.

I have emailed them but they only give generic response and don’t answer any of my questions 

On 16/04/2021 at 15:07, Popdude said:

Thanks so much Kamila for your support

I forgot to mention that my wife already got the travel exemption before we apply for the visitor visa. They are very slow 😞

I would definitely appreciate your keeping me updated with your status. Thanks 🙂 

Hi Popdude, 

just letting you know that I got my partner tourist visa approved in less than 2 days for 6 months stay. 
for me the hardest part was getting an exemption which took around a week but visitor visa came in quite quickly 

try emailing them perhaps?

6 hours ago, Kamila said:

Hi Popdude, 

just letting you know that I got my partner tourist visa approved in less than 2 days for 6 months stay. 
for me the hardest part was getting an exemption which took around a week but visitor visa came in quite quickly 

try emailing them perhaps?

Hi Kamila, congratulations🎉. Thanks for letting me know. I will email them again. Fingers crossed

Urgent Request from everyone:
Please make a submission to the Australian Senate about this issue. The submission closing date is 30 Apr 2021 !!!

I've posted more information here
https://www.pomsinoz.com/topic/213074-urgent-family-and-partner-visa-senete-enquiy-let-senete-hear-your-voice-submissions-closing-30-apr-2021/

Even if you had your visa granted, or if you know someone who has been through this pain, please take a moment to read and make your case to the Government.

Hello,

I would appreciate if anyone of you can confirm following:

As PR holder, due to my family circumstances concerning my mother’s health condition I couldn’t move to Australia for three and half years.

I don’t have any residency or financial history in Australia as I just met the landing requirement and stayed for a week.

Now, that I am still living offshore, have gotten married, have a kid and intend to file application for my family (wife and kid), may I know that does my family stand a chance to avail their partner (309) and kid(?) visa irrespective of my living status in Pakistan or overseas for next one and half year due to Covid uncertainty as it’s extremely difficult to leave family behind and move on my own. 

To summarise, without having any Australian financial or residency history, I want to file and wait for finalisation of applications while staying in Pakistan and move together before September 2022. Should or can I proceed?