Guest pakistan

On 02/12/2020 at 06:14, Alina11 said:

Did you apply from Dubai office? Unfortunately it will take a very long time be assigned a case officer as Dubai office is 6-7 months behind. I know of people who applied from Dubai (afghan applicant) who are waiting 24 months with no case officer assigned 😔. It’s been almost 20 months for me with no case officer assigned. Send me a personal message and I can add you to Facebook messenger group of other afghan waiting for 309

If u don't mind I would like to ask are u from AFGHANISTAN? Where do u currently live ? 

On 18/12/2020 at 23:46, Saj12 said:

When does Christmas holiday starts and when will it be end in Australian immigration office?? 

They are still working, because today i got an email from them! They asked more information like Police clearance, medical certificate and relationship evidence,, I waited for 21 months,,,,

On 11/12/2020 at 15:23, Alina11 said:

Hi, I applied April 2019 from Dubai. Unfortunately Dubai office is very slow and apparently they had not been processing visas for a couple month (6-7 months) because of corona. I messaged Dubai office and they said your application has not been assigned to a case officer even after 20 months and unfortunately I know people who are waiting over 24 months with no case officer 😔. Send me a personal message if you want me to add you too a Facebook messager group of another afghans waiting for 309/100.  Also the message you got is just an automated email and doesn’t mean anything   

Hi, can u plz add me to the messenger group as well? 

4 hours ago, Sau Sam said:

They are still working, because today i got an email from them! They asked more information like Police clearance, medical certificate and relationship evidence,, I waited for 21 months,,,,

Hello brother how many days they gave you to submit the documents and did you receive rfi through email or by post. Thankyou 

2 hours ago, Mitho said:

Hello brother how many days they gave you to submit the documents and did you receive rfi through email or by post. Thankyou 

Hello, (I’m a girl 😉)

Btw, they gave me 28 days for submit the documents, and they contact me through email. This is my first mail from them, before I got some auto generated mails. This is my 21 months that’s mean my waited period is almost finished,

Edited by Sau Sam
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sau Sam said:

Hello, (I’m a girl 😉)

Btw, they gave me 28 days for submit the documents, and they contact me through email. This is my first mail from them, before I got some auto generated mails. This is my 21 months that’s mean my waited period is almost finished,

Just now, Khudadad said:

Hello, (I’m a girl 😉)

Hello, (I’m a girl 😉)

7 hours ago, Angel321 said:

I had also applied 309 visa on september, 2020.  But they didn't ask for anything yet. How many more months should I wait?

Depends on your luck  and Also due to COVID 19 and lockdown only few people could apply and everyone doesn't apply this 309 visa , file can open within a year 🙂 or less than 10 months 

Edited by Saj12

16 hours ago, Angel321 said:

After 21 months finally u got ur visa or still waiting ? Does the processing time really depends on the country u are from?  I heard high risk countries have to wait for long ... 

No I’m still waiting, but last week they asked further informations, May be its depends on the country, I’m from Sri Lanka isn’t high risk country, however processing time depends on the global processing time and ur luck!!! 
But currently I’m in Australia with my husband on a visit visa, u can easily apply for visitor visa with ur Partner Visa Acknowledgement letter,,

4 hours ago, Sau Sam said:

No I’m still waiting, but last week they asked further informations, May be its depends on the country, I’m from Sri Lanka isn’t high risk country, however processing time depends on the global processing time and ur luck!!! 
But currently I’m in Australia with my husband on a visit visa, u can easily apply for visitor visa with ur Partner Visa Acknowledgement letter,,

Oh ok. Thanxx .