Guest pakistan

16 minutes ago, Zari said:

his application is in further assessment (yellow flag) and I’ve been updating it monthly and I think that means nothing I guess! 
Thanks you 

Further Assessment isn't a red/yellow flag. It's actually a good sign that they are processing your application, and if nothing comes up it will be done soon. You may be asked for RFI during this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Zari said:

Hi everyone 

anyone from Afghanistan waiting for their/their partners visa 309? I’ve applied for my partner’s visa through my immiaccount on September 2019 he did his biometrics and medical checks and after a year we received this: (We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.) it’s been almost 16 months. Do anyone know how long this processing will take for Afghan’s?

Hi I'm also waiting for my visa 309. I have also afghani case waiting since april 2019 and few months ago I also got same mail from migration

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zari said:

Hi everyone 

anyone from Afghanistan waiting for their/their partners visa 309? I’ve applied for my partner’s visa through my immiaccount on September 2019 he did his biometrics and medical checks and after a year we received this: (We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.) it’s been almost 16 months. Do anyone know how long this processing will take for Afghan’s?

It takes 17-23 months for all applicants. It depends on your luck!!! And that is auto generated mail, I got it twice, once after 12 months and another after 18 months. And waiting for 24 months auto generated mail 😉 

Edited by Sau Sam

On 05/12/2020 at 22:34, Mitho said:

Yes I m sure 

Hey mitho,

Bad luck, I just got an email from DHF as a reply for my request mail. But they said they can’t grant my visa while I’m in Australia. Because I have applied offshore partner visa. So I have to leave Australia before end my visit visa, 😔 

3 hours ago, Sau Sam said:

Hey mitho,

Bad luck, I just got an email from DHF as a reply for my request mail. But they said they can’t grant my visa while I’m in Australia. Because I have applied offshore partner visa. So I have to leave Australia before end my visit visa, 😔 

You should extend your visa and definitely they will grant your visa here 

6 hours ago, Sau Sam said:

It takes 17-23 months for all applicants. It depends on your luck!!! And that is auto generated mail, I got it twice, once after 12 months and another after 18 months. And waiting for 24 months auto generated mail 😉 

Wish me luck 😫

Are you still waiting or you got yours?

On 09/12/2020 at 14:17, Zari said:

Hi everyone 

Hi, I applied April 2019 from Dubai. Unfortunately Dubai office is very slow and apparently they had not been processing visas for a couple month (6-7 months) because of corona. I messaged Dubai office and they said your application has not been assigned to a case officer even after 20 months and unfortunately I know people who are waiting over 24 months with no case officer 😔. Send me a personal message if you want me to add you too a Facebook messager group of another afghans waiting for 309/100.  Also the message you got is just an automated email and doesn’t mean anything   

Edited by Alina11

2 hours ago, Alina11 said:

Hi, I applied April 2019 from Dubai. Unfortunately Dubai office is very slow and apparently they had not been processing visas for a couple month (6-7 months) because of corona. I messaged Dubai office and they said your application has not been assigned to a case officer even after 20 months and unfortunately I know people who are waiting over 24 months with no case officer 😔. Send me a personal message if you want me to add you too a Facebook messager group of another afghans waiting for 309/100.  Also the message you got is just an automated email and doesn’t mean anything   

Hey thanks 
I think Dubai office is the slowest...but for some took 16 months maximum.. and could you please tell me which email address you send it to?

I really would appreciate it if you add me to that group chat 😊

6 minutes ago, Zari said:

Hey thanks 
I think Dubai office is the slowest...but for some took 16 months maximum.. and could you please tell me which email address you send it to?

I really would appreciate it if you add me to that group chat 😊

Yes you are right before corona people where getting visa around 16-18 months normally. However from what my agent said is that dubai office have not processed any new applications between March to September and where only processing application that already had been allocated case officer. My agent also said that Dubai office has just recently starting processing application properly. So hopefully we will see more grants from Dubai soon 

33 minutes ago, Alina11 said:

Yes you are right before corona people where getting visa around 16-18 months normally. However from what my agent said is that dubai office have not processed any new applications between March to September and where only processing application that already had been allocated case officer. My agent also said that Dubai office has just recently starting processing application properly. So hopefully we will see more grants from Dubai soon 

Oh right!! I thought they did Process during that time too but a few! I was wrong thank you. 
I hope 🤞🏻

Hello everyone im new to this forum. Im living in afghanistan . My husband is in australia and now it has been 3 months since he lodged my 309 visa case through migration agent.  D.O.L- 18 sep,  2020. Already it has been 6 yrs that we are married. I want u guys to help and guide from ur experiences that how long I have to wait to get my visa.  Also im planning to shift to turkey will it help in the case process.  Waiting for ur reply.  Please guide me

18 hours ago, Angel321 said:

Hello everyone im new to this forum. Im living in afghanistan . My husband is in australia and now it has been 3 months since he lodged my 309 visa case through migration agent.  D.O.L- 18 sep,  2020. Already it has been 6 yrs that we are married. I want u guys to help and guide from ur experiences that how long I have to wait to get my visa.  Also im planning to shift to turkey will it help in the case process.  Waiting for ur reply.  Please guide me

Hi, Afghan’s application will process in Dubai and it usually takes longer to finalize no matter where you live but yours may be granted sooner due to your long time relationship 

2 hours ago, Zari said:

Hi, Afghan’s application will process in Dubai and it usually takes longer to finalize no matter where you live but yours may be granted sooner due to your long time relationship 

Thanx @ zari . I hope so . I wanted to know whether dubai office is even processing partner visas or no? And according to u how much time it might take to grant?

7 hours ago, Angel321 said:

Thanx @ zari . I hope so . I wanted to know whether dubai office is even processing partner visas or no? And according to u how much time it might take to grant?

Dubai office started processing from September, global processing time is currently 17-23 months but it depends on your luck. Couples who have long relationship story are most likely to get finalized sooner ( I read this part on another page). BTW there is a Group chat for Afghans who’re waiting for their partner visa to finalize you can join if you want to 

2 hours ago, Zari said:

Dubai office started processing from September, global processing time is currently 17-23 months but it depends on your luck. Couples who have long relationship story are most likely to get finalized sooner ( I read this part on another page). BTW there is a Group chat for Afghans who’re waiting for their partner visa to finalize you can join if you want to 

Yes I want to join the group. So I get daily updates. 

• Like 1