Guest pakistan

Hi Everyone, just reading the latest comments regarding a case officer being assigned, from my experience, there are multiple case officers that work on each application. Because when i received RFIs, it was always a different case officer.

DOL - Oct 2019

Grant - Sept 2020

1 hour ago, SammyAsat said:

Hi Everyone, just reading the latest comments regarding a case officer being assigned, from my experience, there are multiple case officers that work on each application. Because when i received RFIs, it was always a different case officer.

DOL - Oct 2019

Grant - Sept 2020

Hello brother did they gave you 90 days to submit the documents or they send you rfi through post? Thankyou 

26 minutes ago, Mitho said:

Hello brother did they gave you 90 days to submit the documents or they send you rfi through post? Thankyou 

I submitted application online, so i received the RFIs via email. It depends on the RFI on how many days they give you for submission. Each RFI you receive will have in it the number of days you have till you need to submit. So it is different for each RFI.

30 minutes ago, SammyAsat said:

I submitted application online, so i received the RFIs via email. It depends on the RFI on how many days they give you for submission. Each RFI you receive will have in it the number of days you have till you need to submit. So it is different for each RFI.

We receive rfi through post and we applied online and they gave us 90 days time and one thing brother after rfi how long the dep took time for decision. Thankyou 

Edited by Mitho

Hey All,

im waiting for my 309 visa, since 26th March 2019, almost 21 months, currently I’m in Australia as a Visitor. I just got to know that I’m having a baby 🤰, my visit visa will be expired on 1st March 2021, I can’t fly to my country,because of my situation and this corona pandemic situation. What should I do now??? Can’t they grant my visa while I’m in Australia.????

1 hour ago, Sau Sam said:

Hey All,

im waiting for my 309 visa, since 26th March 2019, almost 21 months, currently I’m in Australia as a Visitor. I just got to know that I’m having a baby 🤰, my visit visa will be expired on 1st March 2021, I can’t fly to my country,because of my situation and this corona pandemic situation. What should I do now??? Can’t they grant my visa while I’m in Australia.????

Yes they will grant your visa in Australia 

3 minutes ago, Mitho said:

Yes they will grant your visa in Australia 

Ohh seriously, are you sure?? because, I applied 309 it’s an offshore visa!!! Not 820 onshore visa!!! So it is possible they grant my visa while I’m in Australia

Edited by Sau Sam

1 hour ago, Sau Sam said:

Hey All,

Is your case officer is appointed or not?

Hi guys,

My wife's 309 Visa has been granted today(07/12/2020), here is our timeline.

Application submitted on 20/08/2019.

Require additional support document on 05/11/2020.(police check for both of us, health check for my wife, bank statement for our account.)

Visa granted 07/12/2020

I submitted the application in Perth while my wife overseas.

We have been married for 3 years.

Visa was processed in Guangzhou office.

All the best for anyone who waiting for their Visa.

Edited by Kenichi114
add infor
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kenichi114 said:

Hi guys,

Require additional support document on 05/11/2020.(police check for both of us, health check for my wife, bank statement for our account.)

Visa granted 07/12/2020

Congratulations dear . Hello brother is your wife is in overseas or in Australia?

Edited by Mitho

7 hours ago, Kenichi114 said:

Hi guys,

Visa granted 07/12/2020

Congratulations.

Hi everyone 

anyone from Afghanistan waiting for their/their partners visa 309? I’ve applied for my partner’s visa through my immiaccount on September 2019 he did his biometrics and medical checks and after a year we received this: (We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.) it’s been almost 16 months. Do anyone know how long this processing will take for Afghan’s?

26 minutes ago, Zari said:

Hi everyone 

anyone from Afghanistan waiting for their/their partners visa 309? I’ve applied for my partner’s visa through my immiaccount on September 2019 he did his biometrics and medical checks and after a year we received this: (We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.) it’s been almost 16 months. Do anyone know how long this processing will take for Afghan’s?

Afghanistan applications are heavily vetted, as are Pakistan applications.

For various reasons.

Certain applications can take more time if there are red flags associated with you.

The time frame is really what it is on the website, 17-22 months on average. If you come from a low risk country like the UK, your application will be quicker.

Just for reference, I am a business owner who is living with my wife in Russia, her VISA was applied for May 5 and we were given our 309 on November 30. So even though she was from Russia, a potential high risk country, our VISA was processed quickly. This could be due to constant updates with evidence and also that the application was sent to Germany for processing.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, psuwara said:

Afghanistan applications are heavily vetted, as are Pakistan applications.

For various reasons.

Certain applications can take more time if there are red flags associated with you.

The time frame is really what it is on the website, 17-22 months on average. If you come from a low risk country like the UK, your application will be quicker.

Just for reference, I am a business owner who is living with my wife in Russia, her VISA was applied for May 5 and we were given our 309 on November 30. So even though she was from Russia, a potential high risk country, our VISA was processed quickly. This could be due to constant updates with evidence and also that the application was sent to Germany for processing

his application is in further assessment (yellow flag) and I’ve been updating it monthly and I think that means nothing I guess! 
Thanks you