Jump to content
Guest pakistan

Timeline (309-Spouse visa) applied in May?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Aussie G said:

Guys I have a question, Do we ( 309 Subclass) have to apply for travel Exemption or we are exempted from this process?  

No need for travel exemption but you may need to apply for permission to enter the state you're flying to.


Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

54 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

No need for travel exemption but you may need to apply for permission to enter the state you're flying to.

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, British said:

Permission to fly maybe ,?

Your visa is your travel permission just need to find right flights hopefully soon tickets 🎫 available 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

is anyone else finding it hard to find tickets? is it best to buy tickets to Adelaide or Sydney instead of Melbourne?

thanks 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melbourne airport is still closed however I heard  they are opening from 24th October ...borders are still closed but again I heard they are hoping to open from January..wait for the other guys to comment as I may be wrong ...you will have to quarantine for 14 days at your own expense ...it will all be worth it....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is maximum time frame that you have to enter to Australia after 309 visa granted?
Is it 1 year for all visa holders or to vary person to person??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Devops said:

What is maximum time frame that you have to enter to Australia after 309 visa granted?
Is it 1 year for all visa holders or to vary person to person??

Everyone got 1 year time 

C82B187B-4F66-4DF4-B180-F7690B88BBD0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an Australian Citizen and sponsor for my Wife do I need to do the police check as part of her spouse visa?


309 Spouse visa applied for 6th October 2020

Subclass 309 and Subclass 100 visa granted 27th November 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, British said:

Yes you both need to do police checks ..

Many thanks for your help.


309 Spouse visa applied for 6th October 2020

Subclass 309 and Subclass 100 visa granted 27th November 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries ....that's why I like this site we all help each other at this frustrating time ...good luck 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, British said:

No worries ....that's why I like this site we all help each other at this frustrating time ...good luck 

Hello brother what about the biometrics because the centre’s are closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi more questions....sorry.

Form 888 Statutory declaration - Does this need to be done as the supporting witness was included in the original application?

Form 80 - personal particulars for character assessment.

Form 1221 Additional personal particulars.

On my part of the application.

Form 40sp Sponsorship for a parner to migrate to Austalia.

 

I only ask as we seem to be repeating the same information on all the forms.

 

Many thanks.

Joe.

Edited by BigJoe

309 Spouse visa applied for 6th October 2020

Subclass 309 and Subclass 100 visa granted 27th November 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BigJoe said:

Hi more questions....sorry.

Form 888 Statutory declaration - Does this need to be done as the supporting witness was included in the original application?

Form 80 - personal particulars for character assessment.

Form 1221 Additional personal particulars.

On my part of the application.

Form 40sp Sponsorship for a parner to migrate to Austalia.

 

I only ask as we seem to be repating the same information on all the forms.

 

Many thanks.

Joe.

Yes you have to fill all the form again and again same information 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/10/2020 at 00:20, AFGrambo said:

Hello,

is anyone else finding it hard to find tickets? is it best to buy tickets to Adelaide or Sydney instead of Melbourne?

thanks 🙂

I am struggling so much finding flights too! I am almost scared to buy the cheapest ticket sometime in December because I think it might get cancelled? so unsure.. 

Also, did emirates completely stop flying into Australia?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already messed up the application by attaching evidence in the 'length of de-facto relationship'😥

 

We're married so i should of left that blank.🤨


309 Spouse visa applied for 6th October 2020

Subclass 309 and Subclass 100 visa granted 27th November 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You seem to duplicate everything ..it's a nightmare , I managed to get my medical and police checks back in.july after they were cancelled in march 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lotta said:

I am struggling so much finding flights too! I am almost scared to buy the cheapest ticket sometime in December because I think it might get cancelled? so unsure.. 

Also, did emirates completely stop flying into Australia?!

Yeah I did book tickets to melb but it got canceled... I have no choice to find tickets for either Sydney/Adelaide so my partner can do her quarantine there and come melb after 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/10/2020 at 10:30, British said:

Melbourne airport is still closed however I heard  they are opening from 24th October ...borders are still closed but again I heard they are hoping to open from January..wait for the other guys to comment as I may be wrong ...you will have to quarantine for 14 days at your own expense ...it will all be worth it....

Flights have been landing in Australiawith fewer than 30 passengers, and as few as four economy passengers, as airlines prioritise more expensive tickets to remain profitable under the caps. The caps were introduced in July and are designed to ease pressure on states and territories' hotel quarantine system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Processing time reduced to 17-25 months today

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×