Guest pakistan

On 13/11/2020 at 00:04, Jesop said:

Finally, long waiting over our 309 Visa is granted
DOL: 28 March,2019
RFI: 25 October , 2020
Visa Granted: 12.November 2020 .       Thanks a lots for pomsinoz.com very helpful. Hope you all grant visa soon who are waiting for.

Oh congratulations,

I have applied in 26 March 2019, from Sri Lanaka, still no luck

Hey all,

I have applied for an offshore partner visa (subclass 309) on 26th of March 2019 and as informed by the Department of Home Affairs, it will take around 17-23 months for the processing of my visa.

It’s been 20 months since I have applied for my offshore partner visa but there is no any update regarding it until now. Moreover, they have even changed the processing dates due to this pandemic situation and I have no idea about how long that I should have to wait until they grant me the Visa.

So, Currently I’m in Australia with my husband, as a Visitor,  The only way that I can stay with my husband is by applying a visitor visa untill they grant me the partner visa. Is that a disadvantage, I’m in Australia? I have to leave before 1 st March 2021,

Update ur status????

29 minutes ago, Sau Sam said:

Hey all,

I have applied for an offshore partner visa (subclass 309) on 26th of March 2019 and as informed by the Department of Home Affairs, it will take around 17-23 months for the processing of my visa.

It’s been 20 months since I have applied for my offshore partner visa but there is no any update regarding it until now. Moreover, they have even changed the processing dates due to this pandemic situation and I have no idea about how long that I should have to wait until they grant me the Visa.

So, Currently I’m in Australia with my husband, as a Visitor,  The only way that I can stay with my husband is by applying a visitor visa untill they grant me the partner visa. Is that a disadvantage, I’m in Australia? I have to leave before 1 st March 2021,

Update ur status????

Hi Sam did you do your biometrics?

2 hours ago, Sau Sam said:

Yeah I did it, I have applied 26th March 2019 and they asked me to do my biometric thing the same day,

May they will ask me to do Police Clearance and medical again because it’s almost expired,,, 

Yes they will ask you these documents better you should upload this documents 

3 hours ago, Mitho said:

Yes they will ask you these documents better you should upload this documents 

I can’t upload I pressed the confirm button as well 😉 

once they asked a document, they will open the attachments again, (I don’t know exactly but my agent said)

Edited by Sau Sam

4 hours ago, Mitho said:

Your agent can upload these documents 

I haven’t any agents, I’m the one who applied my partner visa 309 😉 

But I hired an agent for my visit visa, and she checked my partner visa application as well.. 

Edited by Sau Sam

Hi everyone.

according to news that flights to australia are getting cancelled  because of the cap of number of people allowed to australia.

Do you guys have any info about flight from pakistan to australia has anyone flight got cancelled recently from pak to australia.

thanks waiting for your reply.

14 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

I think you're confusing that with quarantine for domestic travel.   Quarantine for international travellers will stay in place as long as there is Covid in the rest of the world, which means until next year sometime.

Hello brother do you know any biometrics centre in Sydney?

14 minutes ago, psuwara said:

We are applying from Russia and it looks like our application is being processed in Germany.

It's been seven months and we are going through Further Assessment. Hopefully this is a sign that the processing of 309 VISAs is going to be a little faster.

Hello, what they ask in your rfi?