Guest pakistan

11 minutes ago, British said:

I applied Feb 2020 police checks submitted medical done and I havnt been appointed a case officer yet 

Same! I applied March and front-loaded everything except for biometrics. Now all visa centres for biometrics collection is closed

25 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Same! I applied March and front-loaded everything except for biometrics. Now all visa centres for biometrics collection is closed

Visa centres for biometrics collection in Pakistan starting their operation from 2nd November, 2020. 

On 24/10/2020 at 01:38, Mitho said:

Any grant this week?

Yes. I just got the email. But my case was a special one. DOL was Jan 2017. Visa refused June 2017. AAT appeal lodged Aug 2017. Appeal hearing June 2020 (yes indeed). Visa granted direct subclass 100 Oct 29.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, asifh15 said:

Yes. I just got the email. But my case was a special one. DOL was Jan 2017. Visa refused June 2017. AAT appeal lodged Aug 2017. Appeal hearing June 2020 (yes indeed). Visa granted direct subclass 100 Oct 29.

What time of Pakistan when you got the Visa granted Email?

15 hours ago, Kamila said:

Has anyone been able to book appointment for biometric collection?

Even though it says that the VAC opens today, I'm still unable to book an appointment. Appreciate any kind of help to get through this process

Thanks,

Hi dear is there any biometric centre in Sydney?

Hi, I lodged my 309 visa on 2 Nov 2019. RFI on 1 Jul 2020 and today (3 Nov 2020) at 1202 a.m exactly after one year's of the lodgement of my application, I received an automated message from the Department of Home Affairs, which states that "your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress."

Currently, I am onshore since March 2020 on visit visa. Any chance for early approval of my 309 visa application in the current situation?

1 minute ago, Tipu said:

Hi, I lodged my 309 visa on 2 Nov 2019. RFI on 1 Jul 2020 and today (3 Nov 2020) at 1202 a.m exactly after one year's of the lodgement of my application, I received an automated message from the Department of Home Affairs, which states that "your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress."

Currently, I am onshore since March 2020 on visit visa. Any chance for early approval of my 309 visa application in the current situation?

Did you done your biometrics brother? And is there any biometric centre in Sydney?

4 hours ago, AFGrambo said:

Bloody hell, my sydney tickets got canceled:’( any good sites to buy tickets? Or rather just wait until melb boarders open up!? Life’s so hard I swear lol

Do they refund your money if tickets are cancelled? How expensive is the tickets these days if you don't mind me asking?

On 29/10/2020 at 10:09, Kamila said:

We were able to secure a Biometrics appointment in Russia, everything is looking more positive now.