Guest pakistan

On 16/09/2020 at 05:46, M.rameez said:

My wife got her visa today allhamdulliah we have been very fortunate 😀 

time lines 

lodgement : 3 january 2020 

biometric : 13 march 2020 

medical : 17 august 2020

interview : 18 august, 10 mins call general questions about our relationship. 

grant :  15 September 2020

this platform has been very helpful best of luck to everyone who are waiting for their golden email i hope everyone gets their visa soon inshallah 

Hello brother, did you receive any rfi from dep?

• Congratulations 1

On 15/10/2020 at 00:19, AFGrambo said:

Yeah I did book tickets to melb but it got canceled... I have no choice to find tickets for either Sydney/Adelaide so my partner can do her quarantine there and come melb after 😕

When was the date of your flight that got cancelled? I booked my flight to Melbourne yesterday, for mid December. Hope it won't get cancelled. I need to get to Cairns but Brisbane and Sydney was not available on the dates I want to fly.

10 hours ago, Lotta said:

When was the date of your flight that got cancelled? I booked my flight to Melbourne yesterday, for mid December. Hope it won't get cancelled. I need to get to Cairns but Brisbane and Sydney was not available on the dates I want to fly.

I booked November 15 for Melbourne, So I rebooked Turkish Airlines to Sydney on 21st of November instead just to be safe than sorry haha